• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Partial [Translation Request][RPGM][None] +EXORCIST+ Chris and the Cursed Town [1.04] [happypink]

Izuka

Sep 28, 2020
It becomes available after you beat the boss and purge the miasma in the upper district (the 3rd area).

The latest patch that I forgot to post here:
Is this the final patch?

PassingShadow

Feb 23, 2021
Feel like I'm losing it so I gotta ask, how do you apply the translation patch? I got the 1.04 version of the game off of this thread but that doesn't seem to have a data nor graphics folder to be copied over. I tried checkin' appdata to be sure I wasn't just blind but there's nothing there either.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Feel like I'm losing it so I gotta ask, how do you apply the translation patch? I got the 1.04 version of the game off of this thread but that doesn't seem to have a data nor graphics folder to be copied over. I tried checkin' appdata to be sure I wasn't just blind but there's nothing there either.
How to Install Translation Patches for VX Ace games:
1. Download RPG Maker Decrypter
2. Open the Decrypter and go File -> Open File
3. Select Game.rgss3a file which will be in the root folder of your game
4. After that choose Extract All Files, there should now be an Extract folder where Decrypter.exe is
5. Copy all folders from Extract and paste them into the folder with the game
6. Rename or delete Game.rgss3a now
7. Copy and paste the contents of translation patch into the folder with the game, overwriting everything

PassingShadow

Feb 23, 2021
How to Install Translation Patches for VX Ace games:
1. Download RPG Maker Decrypter
2. Open the Decrypter and go File -> Open File
3. Select Game.rgss3a file which will be in the root folder of your game
4. After that choose Extract All Files, there should now be an Extract folder where Decrypter.exe is
5. Copy all folders from Extract and paste them into the folder with the game
6. Rename or delete Game.rgss3a now
7. Copy and paste the contents of translation patch into the folder with the game, overwriting everything
Goated, thanks man!

• Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth

RM

May 25, 2017
I get an "Unable to find file: Audio/SE/z" after trying to load a save file from
Dosukebe Chat Lady Chisato-chan
When I download the link above, "Unable to find file: Audio / SE / z" can anyone please give me the link without error, please
Do you know how I can fix an error that appears this says Audio/SE/z no matter what I do it still doesn't work
Does anyone know how to fix this?
One of the files won't extract right with some programs. Go to the Audio/SE and find the file named "éÜ.mp3" and rename it to "z.mp3"

Copy and paste that last name, since it doesn't appear to be a regular "z" and includes a space at the start and end of the file name.

Reactions: lokipeste

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
well i don't know how to upload the save file here so i just give it to you through gdrive
cleared the game and before the last boss go to the left pull the lever to unlock all the cg
Edit
now i know here ya go
wrong format of save file