• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Complete [Translation Request] [RPGM] Bewitching Sword (Studio Sirocco) [v1.1]

blacksaki

May 25, 2018
I might consider translating this as well since it's smaller than the newer release which I uploaded recently but I probably won't be as quick as I have my eyes on a few projects already with that being " " and possibly the new " " release.
Please do translate this one after you are done with your current projects.

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
Here is my MTL Version. Hope it works for everyone.
just 2 things, other than thank you. 1, this is actually not the game in the OP, but a similar one (not that it's a problem, it was really, really good). 2, there's a problem with the loading of an event while wearing the nun outfit, the one that requires you to talk to the white haired girl near the inn, also you probably already know that but the scenes are still in japanese. thank you again for this translation, as i said iw was very enjoyable

Reactions: A-9570

Futabu!

Donor
Nov 5, 2018
just 2 things, other than thank you. 1, this is actually not the game in the OP, but a similar one (not that it's a problem, it was really, really good). 2, there's a problem with the loading of an event while wearing the nun outfit, the one that requires you to talk to the white haired girl near the inn, also you probably already know that but the scenes are still in japanese. thank you again for this translation, as i said iw was very enjoyable
Haha nvm i uploaded the second part of Bewitching^^. Most of the MTL Games has some little problems. Best way, keep both Games (English and Japanese) and just switch the save files.

Futabu!

Donor
Nov 5, 2018
There is Part 1 of Bewitching Sword. If you had some other problems send me the save files and i check it.

Reactions: Creamzo and assurdo

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
There is Part 1 of Bewitching Sword. If you had some other problems send me the save files and i check it.
thanks a lot, great job, now the story is way more compresible. still lacking the translation on the scenes, but for that we'll just wait for an official translation. thanks again!

Reactions: Futabu!

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Hey dude, how goes the translation?
About 20-30% done with it since all this time and the reason for that is because I've been On-Hold since Christmas and now I'm starting to get back into it. Soon ™

Reactions: GoldBolt

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
You need to copy the file in www/img/characters/People7.rpgmvp to People7 - コピー (2).rpgmvp. Then you will able to watch the scene