• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed None [Translation Request][Reverse Rape] Succubus Maze

LukeSky001

Apr 7, 2018
Site:

* Game *
Succubus Maze is packed full of masochistic situations only.
Escape the succubus or face her delightful sexual wrath.

* System *
- Pleasure attacks will reduce your HP to 0, ending in ejaculation and Game Over
- After that, you are be exploited in an H scene which you can watch as long as you want
- Button-mash to escape pleasure attacks

* Story *
One night, you -- the protagonist -- are spirited into the nightmare world of a succubus.
Can you resist the ecstasy and return to reality..... or will this wet dream be your final resting place?

Any translation will do.

Here is the full game:
*Part 1

*Part 2

*Saves as well...

EDIT:

You need some rpg files for the game in case it says that it's missing RGSS202J.dll file.
Props to
Altair150196ITA
for figuring out the solution and posting it! (THUMBS UP, MAN!)

FINAL EDIT IGNORE ABOVE:
THE GAME HAS BEEN TRANSLATED!!!
Link: https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-maze-final-jamming-software.74271/

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2018
It keeps saying it's missing a .dll file so it's not possible to launch the application.
Are you sure there are only two parts ?

LukeSky001

Apr 7, 2018
Yes, there are!

Sorry, I don't know what's the problem, cause when you said that there is a file missing I:

1. extracted from ZIP
2. started the game(look, newly extracted):
Screenshot (50).png Screenshot (47).png Screenshot (48).png Screenshot (49).png
No problems at my end. Perhaps you are missing some RGSS2A file?

Sep 22, 2018
Mine says I'm missing RGSS202J.dll
Thankfully I find out what was happening: you need to download the RTP for RPG Maker VX.
Just download it, launch Succubus Maze, and it should work this time, like it did for me.
At least I tried to be helpful, unlikely that one who just said "me work, me no understand" and not even ever replied.

LukeSky001

Apr 7, 2018
Thankfully I find out what was happening: you need to download the RTP for RPG Maker VX.
Just download it, launch Succubus Maze, and it should work this time, like it did for me.
At least I tried to be helpful, unlikely that one who just said "me work, me no understand" and not even ever replied.

Sorry for not figuring out earlier and thank you for posting the solution to the problem.

ghasT_T

Jan 3, 2018
Remember this one, one of the few 3DCG games I could stomach. Cute little gem, 100% worthy of a quick translation.

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019

I don't know if you can actually help me out here, but since you came up with the RPG Maker solution, I thought I should give it a try.

I get the same error when trying to start the game. Now I have a RPG Maker installed, according to your comment, it should be the correct one
img.png
Do you have any idea how I could try to fix it, if this is even the correct program?

Reactions: jun kuomi

razielim85

Nov 8, 2017
the creator is making a new game which he wants to finish in 2021 march i think. there already is a demo out.

Reactions: LukeSky001

razielim85

Nov 8, 2017
This game had been translated recently, its a machine translation though.

ValorKG

Jan 14, 2018
For all of you who were disappointed in the machine translation, I have recently been retranslating the game using the machine translation as a base in order to make the game actually readable. So far, I believe that the majority of non H-scene content has been fixed. In the future, I will upload the full game with the new translation.

Attached below is a demonstration of the new translation in comparison to the MTL one.

Reactions: Alaktan and Julius

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
For all of you who were disappointed in the machine translation, I have recently been retranslating the game using the machine translation as a base in order to make the game actually readable. So far, I believe that the majority of non H-scene content has been fixed. In the future, I will upload the full game with the new translation.

Attached below is a demonstration of the new translation in comparison to the MTL one.
Thank you so much for doing Lilith's work! I wish you the best with the rest of your work :)

Reactions: ValorKG