Ren'Py None [Translation Request] [Ren'Py] [None][RJ329428] Daydreamer memories of an angel demon and dancer [1.02] [Santori]

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
Thread Title: [Ren'Py][None] Daydreamer memories of an angel demon and dancer [1.02] [Santori]

*This story is a continuation of the previous work "Daydreamer Monster Girl (Part 1)", but
 you can enjoy it even if you haven't played it yet. The main character is attacked by a demon in a strange land, and
two dancers who live in a nearby town...The girls are saved , but they also seem to have some troubles.Let's clear up their worries and get rid of the threat of the demons that gradually becomes clear. However , of course, if they lose to the demons, they will become addicted to pleasure...
the passive protagonist. the battle begins again
All H events are animated!
Communication with lewd demons is always sweet and dangerous...

Sometimes you are defeated and attacked, when you talk to them, you are captivated by pleasure before you know it, and
when you beg for your life, you are invited...

all of these situations are expressed with slimy moving animations. Depending on the situation, the caress will gradually stimulate the protagonist, drive him to ejaculation all at once, or change to try to make the protagonist fall.

Enjoy over 30 characters and over 100 H events!
*To some extent specifications are required. Be sure to try the trial version
The game is a simple tower defense style action game!
Clear the stage by defeating all the demons that approach the main character's base!

The controls are easy, just use the D-pad to select and cancel.

Also, in addition to simply waving your sword to drive them away, sometimes it's also effective to have a conversation.

Make good advances and make them your friends. Let's protect our base while

Store:
Censored: (YES)
Version: 1.02
Language: Japanese, request translation to English

Instructions/Information
I currently use Textractor (now MTOOL) am lookin for machine translation.

Patch

Download

Preview Images
:

Last edited:
Reactions: Derdin333

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
Please move to translation requests, apologies.

I was able to get it to work with mtool which is nice.

Last edited:

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
+1
I'm not sure but i think some of the characters are from the same artist ho did most of the ilustration of tower of alfimia and princess honey trap. So i'm really eager to play it translated

Reactions: lucione666

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
it'll work, you're clicking on the wrong place.

Anyways mods please move this topic? When we meet in the next life I promise to repay you for my faggotry.

Last edited:

slimeboi69

Aug 20, 2021
uh i tried with translator++ with batch translate but it appears as syntax error and i have no idea what is wrong. pressing f8 doesnt open the console. someone who has knowledge on how to fix this pls help ty
1707911003592.png

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
i recommend using mtool, it takes sometime to learn but its excellent, just shrink the font a little bit using its user interface otherwise words fall off the screen and you can't read them. Once you get the hang of using mtool though it handles a large chunk of games and then others that don't have it you can use autounitytranslator. I think translator++ is good but i felt the free version always fell short of what i wished it could do, or maybe I'm an idiot and it was just too complex for me, or I would use the wrong games for it.

I'm currently playing this game with mtool, textractor wasn't good enough. I should have been using mtool for these kinds of games a long time ago.