RPGM [Translation Request] Reluminage- [Golden Cat]

trickster11

Feb 24, 2020
To replace the obsolete Google MTL, here's a SLRMTL for v1.3.

This is not a proofread format please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
it crashed after battle, can you fix it pretty please
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
it crashed after battle, can you fix it pretty please
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After what battle exactly? I've started a new game skipped through the intro, went north out of the city, got attacked by a wolf, killed the wolf and then I got the normal (not translated because picture based) result screen. Went further and killed a slime, same deal, no crash.

Edit: Are you sure you applied the translation to an undamaged v1.3?
Because that crash message is complaining about a missing file that is included in v1.3.
In the folder "www" > "img"> "system" should be "Result_A", "Result_B", "Result_C", "Result_D" and "Result_E" ".rpgmvp" files.

Last edited:

forelsz

Feb 19, 2022
After what battle exactly? I've started a new game skipped through the intro, went north out of the city, got attacked by a wolf, killed the wolf and then I got the normal (not translated because picture based) result screen. Went further and killed a slime, same deal, no crash.

Edit: Are you sure you applied the translation to an undamaged v1.3?
Because that crash message is complaining about a missing file that is included in v1.3.
In the folder "www" > "img"> "system" should be "Result_A", "Result_B", "Result_C", "Result_D" and "Result_E" ".rpgmvp" files.
Can you post the v1.0 MTL? the download link for the game is v1.0.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Can you post the v1.0 MTL? the download link for the game is v1.0.
Why would you want to use a buggy, old, version, that doesn't even have all content?

Please just go on hentai-sharing, or anime-sharing, search using the dlsite code "RJ308526", and you will find download links for v1.3.

Reactions: hecknuts

forelsz

Feb 19, 2022
Why would you want to use a buggy, old, version, that doesn't even have all content?

Please just go on hentai-sharing, or anime-sharing, search using the dlsite code "RJ308526", and you will find download links for v1.3.
The crash happen on v1.3 as well. I also dont see any ".rpgmvp" for "result" inside "www/img/system".

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
The crash happen on v1.3 as well. I also dont see any ".rpgmvp" for "result" inside "www/img/system".
Where the heck did you get the game?
Your raw game folder is supposed to be:
Reluminage -リルミナージュ- Ver1.3
2,177 files, 31 sub-folders (32 folders total)
CRC32 checksum for data EPCA83CF-00000439
CRC32 checksum for data and names D277D685-00000450
and your system folder should have these files:
Screenshotfolder.png

forelsz

Feb 19, 2022
Where the heck did you get the game?
Your raw game folder is supposed to be:
Reluminage -リルミナージュ- Ver1.3
2,177 files, 31 sub-folders (32 folders total)
CRC32 checksum for data EPCA83CF-00000439
CRC32 checksum for data and names D277D685-00000450
and your system folder should have these files:
View attachment 2264104
I bought it on dlsite

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I bought it on dlsite
Okay now I'm seriously confused. So I guess there was an update after v1.3?
Can you share that version? I'll make a new SLRMTL for it.
The current MTL is based on the hentai-sharing version 1.3.

Edit: Dlsite only mentions 3 updates:
1672045159833.png
Why the heck would the dev make a not documented patch that removes files?

Last edited:

forelsz

Feb 19, 2022
Okay now I'm seriously confused. So I guess there was an update after v1.3?
Can you share that version? I'll make a new SLRMTL for it.
The current MTL is based on the hentai-sharing version 1.3.

Edit: Dlsite only mentions 3 updates:
View attachment 2264112
Why the heck would the dev make a not documented patch that removes files?
do i send to u privately? or through MEGA?

edit:

Reactions: DarkForse

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
do i send to u privately? or through MEGA?
Err, whatever you want I guess. I would imagine that people here would like to have that version as well, but if you don't want to share it publicly that's fine, too, I would then simply make it a separate translation version just for people who bought the game.
(I doubt there's an actual content difference, otherwise the dev would have definitely mentioned the update on dlsite.)

forelsz

Feb 19, 2022
Err, whatever you want I guess. I would imagine that people here would like to have that version as well, but if you don't want to share it publicly that's fine, too, I would then simply make it a separate translation version just for people who bought the game.
(I doubt there's an actual content difference, otherwise the dev would have definitely mentioned the update on dlsite.)
I have added the mega link in my previous reply.

Reactions: Shisaye

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I have added the mega link in my previous reply.
You could have mentioned the name. :KEK:
Apparently that is v1.31.
Anyways thank you for sharing. The neural network is already running on it, but it might still take a few hours, because I remember that I needed to fix a bunch of stuff manually, too.
Edit: Instead of just making the same again, I think I'm going to do a bit extra and use some of my newer SRS stuff on it. I mean in the end I made you buy the game for it.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Last edited:

JRSG

Aug 30, 2016
The translation is way better than some things that get uploaded, as a konjikineko fan i'm so gratefull for the edited MTL. A shame that his games are not for everyone since they have a lot of grind and they force you to play through the story and gallery saves don't do much since the erotism comes from the gradual corruption and not the scenes.

From a longtime fan, a hearthfelt thank you.

Reactions: Nerro

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Highly dissappointed in Golden cat after replying to a comment stating that there was 3 scenes that didn't made it in the update because he lost them....

Bro, how do you even lose them? Did they grew legs and ran away or something??

He gave up because he had to draw them again and program them in the game once again...

I actually asked if there was a chance of getting them again and sadly since the "physical" game was released, there was no chance anymore of getting an update at all. It sucks

I still support this dev, but considering this game was looking great and proceeded to get stabbed in the back, was a bad moment... The new game(s) that he has released has been meh for me, good towards those who enjoyed them!

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Highly dissappointed in Golden cat after replying to a comment stating that there was 3 scenes that didn't made it in the update because he lost them....

Bro, how do you even lose them? Did they grew legs and ran away or something??

He gave up because he had to draw them again and program them in the game once again...

I actually asked if there was a chance of getting them again and sadly since the "physical" game was released, there was no chance anymore of getting an update at all. It sucks

I still support this dev, but considering this game was looking great and proceeded to get stabbed in the back, was a bad moment... The new game(s) that he has released has been meh for me, good towards those who enjoyed them!
It's all just data on a hard drive really. Carelessness in whatever way can end up with catastrophic results in some cases.
Accidental deletion, just forgot where you saved the files and then accidental deletion, forget to save in the first place, no (cloud) backups, ...

I don't know what his workflow is, but I doubt these guys are tech-savvy enough to go using git or some other source control system for their activities.

Well, that, or they just sucked and he's saying he lost the work rather than have to announce he binned them.

Reactions: MTCF

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Shisaye. You might of already fixed this and I got an old version but there's a space in the "current status" field under Hstatus breaking the variable.

1689539070514.png

Edit Fixed it myself. Just in case you didn't already.

Last edited: