None [translation request] Procreation of Chimera

GallerieDuIb

Mar 3, 2019
How so? While the rules do state no loli content (as per usual) what is being translated is the text and menus. Those are considered a separate asset in game is it not? If the volunteer offers just the text translation then there should be no problem. Least, I don't think so.
I, for one, would like to see the whole thing get translated, as I don't understand what's going on. Maybe link to another page that'll link to the download?

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
How so? While the rules do state no loli content (as per usual) what is being translated is the text and menus. Those are considered a separate asset in game is it not? If the volunteer offers just the text translation then there should be no problem. Least, I don't think so.
It should be like this, yes. But i've seen translations projects being taken down even without sharing links and just plain MTL too.

Well, the """"rules"""" are actually quite 'selective' to what should be banned or not, so maybe there is a chance. I will just leave my +1 to state that i, too, want this translation.

Reactions: refferee

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
It should be like this, yes. But i've seen translations projects being taken down even without sharing links and just plain MTL too.

Well, the """"rules"""" are actually quite 'selective' to what should be banned or not, so maybe there is a chance. I will just leave my +1 to state that i, too, want this translation.
Yeah, it seems to go on a case by case basis from what I see around so long as it's not blatantly obvious that is. Honestly, there are times we come for the content but stay for the story. I'm very interested in seeing the story of this as it looks extremely interesting.

I, for one, would like to see the whole thing get translated, as I don't understand what's going on. Maybe link to another page that'll link to the download?
That's another gray area I think. Not too familiar since I'm a lurker but normally I think linking outside might be another skirted upon rule with the exception of linking to the original product and such. Something to think about for sure and another way to get traction for this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GallerieDuIb

Siphonapteron

May 15, 2018
Screenshot_20210203-183909_Chrome.jpg

Chronomium, the guy who translated the developers' next game, Female Offerings are Spirited Away, said on 4chan that he took a look in the past but didn't have a good way of translating a flash game.

ZeroNoHero

Apr 25, 2019
Yeah. But, if anyone does know a good way of doing it, go try to find him on /hgg2d/ and let him know. He has accounts on various sites, but I don't think he frequents them as much as 4chan, so I don't know if he'd see a DM.

There are a few people who have tranlated JSK studio's games, which are a flash project. I think they're here, check em out.