None [translation request] Procreation of Chimera

KoolKool993

Nov 28, 2017
oh..ok, this is like...... 10 years old game
yeah, i still hope someone translate it.
although the chance is pretty dim

Nov 15, 2021
View attachment 1019101

Chronomium, the guy who translated the developers' next game, Female Offerings are Spirited Away, said on 4chan that he took a look in the past but didn't have a good way of translating a flash game.
Do you know where i could find his translation for "female offerings are spirited away?" i tried 4chan but have never used it before and got completely lost.

Last edited:

Siphonapteron

May 15, 2018
Do you know where i could find his translation for "female offerings are spirited away?" i tried 4chan but have never used it before and got completely lost.
Go to 4chan and go to the Video Game Generals board, /vg/. Click the button that says "catalog", and that will open a page which has all current threads in the board on it. Use ctrl-f to find a thread called /hgg2d/. In the first post, there is a line which says ">/hgg2d/ Game Archive - IPFS Edition" with two links under it. If one link doesn't work, try the other. That will take you to a page with some instructions, but the important thing is that if you click "Bin" near the top of the page, that will take you to a list of torrents. What you're looking for should be there. The title used there is just "Spirited Away", so keep that in mind if you use ctrl-f or the built-in search bar to find it. You will need to use a torrent client to download it.

Reactions: SincerelyMelon
Nov 15, 2021
Go to 4chan and go to the Video Game Generals board, /vg/. Click the button that says "catalog", and that will open a page which has all current threads in the board on it. Use ctrl-f to find a thread called /hgg2d/. In the first post, there is a line which says ">/hgg2d/ Game Archive - IPFS Edition" with two links under it. If one link doesn't work, try the other. That will take you to a page with some instructions, but the important thing is that if you click "Bin" near the top of the page, that will take you to a list of torrents. What you're looking for should be there. The title used there is just "Spirited Away", so keep that in mind if you use ctrl-f or the built-in search bar to find it. You will need to use a torrent client to download it.
Thank you a lot for the help, your guide made it really easy to find. Do you know if the links there have been checked for viruses at all? I don't really care and am probably gonna use them anyways, but I figured id check. Thank you again

May 7, 2022
+1
side note by the same creators, female offerings were spirited away,specifically the after story version, anyone knows if there's a translation or where to get etc, original was really great and as soong as i saw there's an i really want to read it now
it free the after story just download it from they link then use a unity translation tools to play i play the after story it pretty good