[Translation Request] Princess Synergy

LEET

May 29, 2017
1712677852897.png
The new one keeps having issues. Also the live2d doesn't work for some reason.

przyhlast

Sep 21, 2019
View attachment 3524708
The new one keeps having issues. Also the live2d doesn't work for some reason.
well i didnt encounter any of those issues in my version except soft-lock when aproaching molester in underground or trying to fight 0th member in 4 chapter (i believe the spine wasn't loading properly or they didn't implement though i somehow managed once to tweak it by skipping line in events that was changing variable called something like "npc lottery")

regarding live2d try to add game to graphics settings in windows and set it to highiest(as shown in pic)
it worked for me in previous versions
also its worth to unpack the game via enigmaunpacker to smooth the game

u can share save where you got stuck

VCVS

Jun 2, 2019
Is anyone else having an issue with the challenge dungeon? When I get into combat in the dungeon it goes to the battle screen but then breaks. No cards are drawn, I can no longer click on anything, and HP doesn't even appear but the game is still seemingly working otherwise as the monsters and live2d are still animated and there's still sound. The debug menu does still function but can't fix the problem. I don't have access to a previous version of the game that contains the challenge dungeon so I'm not sure if it's a problem with the latest version or if the dungeon itself is bugged. Combat outside of the challenge dungeon is functioning normally as far as I can see, tested on a fresh install and save. Attached is a dubiously useful image of the bug.

Tcf2

Jul 17, 2017
Welp, based on a google translate of the latest ci en post, it seems the author doesnt wanna incorporate any more battlefuck stuff outside of soft groping and teasing and just focus on prostitution etc, so i guess its time for me to clear out

przyhlast

Sep 21, 2019
Welp, based on a google translate of the latest ci en post, it seems the author doesnt wanna incorporate any more battlefuck stuff outside of soft groping and teasing and just focus on prostitution etc, so i guess its time for me to clear out
if u lose one battle in the early stage of "arena tournament" then u are competing in lower bracket where enemies have skills such as deepthroat, enema, anal etc
though it's not "visually" implemented

so i'm wondering if that branch gonna be changed or cut