[Translation Request] Princess Lover!

WutWutWutWut

May 27, 2021
Has anyone downloaded the patch from this page and knows if it is complete?
i don´t think so. im pretty shure most of us didn´t even know that princess lover had sequels before just now.

Fonek

Feb 13, 2018
+1 I still remember watching anime and it was better than Walkure Romanze. I immediately noticed how similar are both games so finding out they both have same developer is nothing surprising. Since I already read Walkure Romanze I wish in future I could read this VN too. There is some machine translation I might check it but it would be wonderful to see this one day translated. I'm kind of interested in learning Japanese language just because of VNs.

not ascar

Oct 11, 2019
Well Hello there, I know this is a [translation request] page but I'm gonna write it down how to download and play the game since it seems many people are confused and I was of them, until I looked into it. Anyways here it goes:

Hey guys I uploaded the full game and here is the link
this guys uploaded and the link works so far so this is the download link

1. Download the game and Extract it with winrar.

2. Once you download it you will find PRINCESS_LOVER.mdf and PRINCESS_LOVER.mds and other stuffs. Now click on PRINCESS_LOVER.mdf and open it with winrar and extract it (some use daemon tool lite but I do winrar).
test707.png
3. Goto Setup\ApplicationData there you will find PrincessLover application file (you can try running it once it probably won't run).

Just wanted to let you all know that there is an english patch for it . Thing is we still need the game.
4. This guy uploaded a patreon link for the patch which got a guide to install the patch aswell. So then download the patch from the Gdrive link and install.

5. I actually found another EN ML patch. If you goto google and search "sugoivisualnovel princess lover patch" and click on the link which says "Princess Lover! - Sugoi Visual Novel".

6. Once you are in that page scroll down and with in RELEASES click on MACHINE TRANSLATION (support them if you can) and then click continue it will take you to a mega link where you can download Patch_Eng_v765.rar.

7. Download it and extract it. GUIDE.txt explains how you have to install it. Anyways all you do is copy the data8.pack from the GameData folder within the patch and goto the Princess Lover main folder which you extracted earlier and Setup\ApplicationData\GameData paste it right there.
test898.png

8. Now you need to download the emulator required to open the PrincessLover application file. Search Locale Emulator on google goto the xupefei link ( should the first search result ) then click on download from Github, then under Assets click on
Locale.Emulator.2.5.0.1.zip , you should be able to download the zip file for it. ( or you can also search xupefei/Locale-Emulator on google , goto the github page and on the right side click on Releases, there you will find Assets to download the emulator)

9. Extract the emulator and there you will find LEGUI , LEInstaller , LEUpdater and others. Anyways click on LEInstaller and click on Install for current user and its done guess ( run LEUpdater and LEGUI while you are at, not needed but feels good)

10. Finally you can go back to the main princess lover game folder Setup\ApplicationData and right-click on PrincessLover then hover on Locale Emulator then click on Run in Japanese(Admin).
text912.png

11. A window should appear and a box with "リストのインデックスが範囲を超えています (3)" click on OK

text913.png

12. its all black again, click on the cross top-right to close and a new box will appear this time click on the (R).
text916.png

13. A new box will appear again
モジュール Princess Lover.exe のアドレス 00518D65 でアドレス 00000014 に対する読み込み違反がおきました。。
something like this , Click on OK once again.

14. Another new box appear with リストのインデックスが範囲を超えています (6) and Click on Ok.

15. Its all black again and once again close it new box appears click on (R) -> new box -> click on OK , wait a sec and tah dah!

16. At this point the game opened for me atleast, well I honestly dont know how much of the game the english ML patch translates but the LunaProject probably does upto the prologue and the ML one does more than that I think( I've only played very little so I know less). I did see Princess lover Yuu Route January Update 1 in the LunaProject and it was locked.

anyways that's all

niernoir

Dec 30, 2019
To me Happen the same, I download the game, but I dont know why the game cant work, every time I try to opened with local emulator, appears the same, you know why this appear or anyone knows how can I fix it?

I really want to play the game since I knew that there is english patch for this game
ever figure it out?