Wolf RPG [Translation Request] Princess Colosseum

Dec 2, 2021

Hi !
Here is an attempt at translating all the cards and equipment, as well as the menus. Some NPC/Help sections are also translated.
I want to send this first to see if it works. The game likes to use strings to check object properties, meaning everything kinda breaks when you translate some stuff.

The ML probably breaks because of this, the internal DB is accessed by name, and these defaults to the names shown in-game (meaning the game freaks out when they get translated).

Everything else is in Japanese for now. Also, I should add that I am not a native English speaker (nor a Japanese one), so the TL is a bit rough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If somebody want to pick up the TL or something, feel free! I cannot guarantee how far I will go, tho I will at least finish translating menus and shops.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Hi !
Here is an attempt at translating all the cards and equipment, as well as the menus. Some NPC/Help sections are also translated.
I want to send this first to see if it works. The game likes to use strings to check object properties, meaning everything kinda breaks when you translate some stuff.

The ML probably breaks because of this, the internal DB is accessed by name, and these defaults to the names shown in-game (meaning the game freaks out when they get translated).

Everything else is in Japanese for now. Also, I should add that I am not a native English speaker (nor a Japanese one), so the TL is a bit rough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If somebody want to pick up the TL or something, feel free! I cannot guarantee how far I will go, tho I will at least finish translating menus and shops.
Thank you for your work so far. I really hope you to continue further and crossing my fingers for a full translation. Even if it means a longer wait.

sil12345

Mar 8, 2020
just in case anyone else is struggling with oppening the wolf data here is a file to do it. i have suffered for hours

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Does someone still have v2.08?
The zippy link I posted has expired because nobody used it for 30 days, but I don't actually have the game anymore so I can't re-upload it.

Rizuki13

Jun 15, 2021
Does someone still have v2.08?
The zippy link I posted has expired because nobody used it for 30 days, but I don't actually have the game anymore so I can't re-upload it.
Well I can reupload the link cause I still have this game in my PC but I think it needs to be translated again cause my game version have extra cg that means there's extra story. I know this after I open wolf data with Wolfdec program so I guess it needs to be retranslated again (btw I'm still not beat the game cause it's really hard to fight against Angela (incubus boss in this game))

Reactions: Succubus Hunter