• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[Translation Request] Players' Street Companion - Idol Voice Actor Yurika's Case [v1.0.2] [gold complex]

Feb 13, 2019
Overview:
Yurika Hasumi is an idol voice actress. She volunteers for the world's largest sporting event to help her step-father's struggling talent agency.
Hoping to score a special government loan for her step-father's business, she finds herself assigned to none other than "Player's Street."
Officially, it is the area where women from the entertainment industry tend to the world-class athletes visiting for the games.
But underneath that sparkling public image lies the true filthy underbelly... a lawless den of debauchery!
To secure this "special loan" and help her step-father's agency pay its debts, Yurika must do whatever it takes in this lewd land of lust and licentiousness...

Link:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, and therefore ignoring the existing MTL, here's a SLRMTL for v1.02. (Called ver22.02.12 on hentai-sharing)

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Amnesion

Amnesion

Jul 29, 2023
After a specific request, and therefore ignoring the existing MTL, here's a SLRMTL for v1.02.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
I extracted the game using japanese and did the same for the tl but there is a loading error from img and if I select retry it does it again with another file in img. Am I extracting it wrong?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I extracted the game using japanese and did the same for the tl but there is a loading error from img and if I select retry it does it again with another file in img. Am I extracting it wrong?
How does the error look like exactly? Please post a screenshot.
Where did you download the game? The patch is meant for RJ01015422, the untouched Japanese version 1.02 (ver22.02.12).

Feb 13, 2019
If you downloaded game with Al Patch version it will not work

Amnesion

Jul 29, 2023
How does the error look like exactly? Please post a screenshot.
Where did you download the game? The patch is meant for RJ01015422, the untouched Japanese version 1.02 (ver22.02.12).
20240511_102050.jpg

I downloaded it from the megaup in this thread