RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Part-Time Exhibitionist Girl

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Without further ado:
File is uploaded. I have included 2 mirrors. (No I will not create a mega link) The file is pre-patched with version 1.0 All credit for the translation was done all by myself(silentce) using Translator ++ and several machine translation website and Japanese dictionaries. I Know it is a rough translation (It was my first time) but I feel I did a pretty good job. I was tempted to make a virgin joke but I will spare you the awkwardness. But seriously, Please provide any feedback about the translations, I do this to learn and hopefully you can expect better translations from me in the future.
Thanks everyone for your understanding and I hope the translation isn't too cringe to read through :)
| |

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I only played it for a few minutes, I haven't gotten to any major scenes but from what I tested it worked okay. If someone has any problems please let me know. Also I have never posted anything before this so I am not quite sure what steps should be taken to get this added to the game release section when it is done.

Edit(X2): So I can see where the problem is with some of the events. They will work however due to the common events being still uncompleted they will be not correct showing if({some number} and then text. You can work around them by ignoring them and just doing logical stuff like don't take off the knit top before the blouse, etc. if you don't follow my advice it will make the scene weird however you can still get thru it without the game breaking. I am fixing them as I go along. In the next release this will all be fixed.

Last edited:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Also I have never posted anything before this so I am not quite sure what steps should be taken to get this added to the game release section when it is done.
You can go about making a requests in the Game Requests section and provide the link to your translation and explain that it is machine translated by you, then waiting to see if admins/staff oks it and adds it to the site, just make sure to follow the rules

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
You can go about making a requests in the Game Requests section and provide the link to your translation and explain that it is machine translated by you, then waiting to see if admins/staff oks it and adds it to the site, just make sure to follow the rules
Cool good to know. I will wait to do that till I am finished with the translation. haven't had much time to do some of it. probably will do more starting on monday.

Reactions: LewdTheLolis

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hello, I know I haven't checked in for a few days, but just an update. I have been focusing on so IRL stuff lately so haven't made any progress on finishing. I might not get time to this week either unfortunately. Rest assured I haven't forgotten to finish what I started and i will get it done. Have faith and patience, and hopefully the vast majority of you have been getting use out of my incomplete flawed translation at the moment :)

Reactions: CheesyButt

Swain03

Jul 26, 2017
There are no savefiles for this game yet, right? I just overwrote mine after getting one of the endings. Wasn't paying enough attention I guess :/

Thank you for the translation Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
There are no savefiles for this game yet, right? I just overwrote mine after getting one of the endings. Wasn't paying enough attention I guess :/

Thank you for the translation Silentce
At the moment I have only played through the tutor route to test and I purged my save when i finished. If I have time I will try and get through everything and upload a save but that is unlikely. The game is very easy to unlock scenes for the most part. The only exception being virgin scenes obviously. If you grind exposure in various places or just one you grind over and over ( I recommend the tutor location if you want to just grind without proceeding down routes you don't want as you can only advance his route when you choose to) you can quickly raise your stats to get to more scenes. Some require exposing in specific places a few times to get. Luckily I completely translated the tutorial so you can use that to get hints on endings and how to get all the scenes too.

Also, Thank you for playing my translation, I hope you found it useful and at least somewhat coherent. I admit it was unfinished so the quality wasn't to my liking right now. however when I am done if you feel like playing it again I am sure you will see an improvement to alot of areas.

Reactions: david cee

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So an update for you all:

I am currently about halfway through the Common events (the major bulk of the poorly translated portion of my translation). There are about 3300 text boxes to translate and I am about 1700/3300 on them. During my time translating I was unemployed and now I have a job that I am starting midway through this month. I will try my best to finish before i start my job but If I don't I will only have time to translate on my days off. Please keep being patient and I hope the files i uploaded are working well for everyone. I haven't gotten any feedback so I assume it is working okay lol. Keep being patient I will finish soon I think.

kokozoro6616

Jan 15, 2019
So an update for you all:

I am currently about halfway through the Common events (the major bulk of the poorly translated portion of my translation). There are about 3300 text boxes to translate and I am about 1700/3300 on them. During my time translating I was unemployed and now I have a job that I am starting midway through this month. I will try my best to finish before i start my job but If I don't I will only have time to translate on my days off. Please keep being patient and I hope the files i uploaded are working well for everyone. I haven't gotten any feedback so I assume it is working okay lol. Keep being patient I will finish soon I think.

1570109613235.png

some of the text doesn't fit on the screen

Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
View attachment 418269

some of the text doesn't fit on the screen
I believe I already fixed that section of the game in my most recent progress so it SHOULD be fixed. However, I cannot tell for certain as your screenshot doesn't show any text at all for me to get an idea of what segment is not fitting on the screen (unless that is the problem that text isn't showing and that I would need to look into as I have never been able to replicate that error). i remember a few sections in the convenience store looking a bit cut off so I edited a few things.

It would help me a lot if you could let me know specifically what lines are showing cut off and I can go edit my work and make sure when I release the completed translation they are fixed for you. :)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
View attachment 418304

*bug detected*

2nd exposure event at convenience store. After she gave blowjob to uncle the game wouldn't zoom out.
I am unsure if my translations would have any impact on the coding of the game. Although it could create bugs if something got messed up in the switches and it zoomed in but didn't trigger a zoom out. I have doubts that my translation would cause this. i will do sometesting and look into it. Hopefully this is just a byproduct of my working through the common events and it will be fixed when I am done however, if not It could also be due to this being 1.0 and several bug fixes have come out since. I don't have a copy of the latest version of the game to test.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hello all

I realized I haven't touch base in awhile so I thought I would give an update. I have entered the last 5-10% (about 700 ish database entries to edit) of the translation left. I can see the bottom of the common events list which considering how much work it looked like in the beginning is a huge deal for me :D. So I am going to try and muscle through the last bit of the translation. Once it is done I want to do a little check to see if I can quash any bugs and find any lines that are running outside the box. Once I have done that I will upload the final copy of my translation. Bare with me and I will hopefully have the final product out the end of the week.

Reactions: CheesyButt

CheesyButt

Aug 10, 2018
Hello all

I realized I haven't touch base in awhile so I thought I would give an update. I have entered the last 5-10% (about 700 ish database entries to edit) of the translation left. I can see the bottom of the common events list which considering how much work it looked like in the beginning is a huge deal for me :D. So I am going to try and muscle through the last bit of the translation. Once it is done I want to do a little check to see if I can quash any bugs and find any lines that are running outside the box. Once I have done that I will upload the final copy of my translation. Bare with me and I will hopefully have the final product out the end of the week.
I appreciate you taking all this time and effort to translate this game. I haven't been able to check your progress myself since I am extremely busy myself, but nonetheless I wish you luck in finishing the translation up.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I will be contrary and say that I hate machine translations, nothing is usually better than them. I'd rather not be able to understand it at all over having to interpret stupid sounding dialogue to MAYBE make sense in my head. If I am lucky. I typically skip any game with that translation type. So yeah, I'D prefer a real translation. But I didn't make the request, so it isn't like my opinion matters. Seems like it's already done though, is the translation at least, you know, READABLE?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I will be contrary and say that I hate machine translations, nothing is usually better than them. I'd rather not be able to understand it at all over having to interpret stupid sounding dialogue to MAYBE make sense in my head. If I am lucky. I typically skip any game with that translation type. So yeah, I'D prefer a real translation. But I didn't make the request, so it isn't like my opinion matters. Seems like it's already done though, is the translation at least, you know, READABLE?
Let me preface by saying that this is not a traditional machine translation. I took the time to go through each line of text and interpret it into what I consider legible English. This however means that I took creative liberties with the game to interpret it as I translated it. Somethings could get lost in translation and if that ruins the experience for someone I apologize. Also background wise on my experiences l am not a native speaker of japanese and I do use machine translations. However, I took the time to cross check my translations if they seemed weird using Japanese to English dictionaries and I use about 4 or 5 different translation sites and programs to try and get the best picture of whats going on I could. Google translate isnt the best in alot of ways. Did I succeed? I leave that up to people like yourself to decide. If it is a shit translation, say so. I honestly want to put out the best result I can and feedback like this helps me improve in this and future projects. I spent so far about 3 months on this translation. I know there are some parts that might be a bit rough, however I am confident that despite the rough translations It will be readable. But again, I leave it to those playing it to come the conclusion of if I was successful or not.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The translation is complete. However I am experimenting with translating js files to get some things translated that are not inside the .json files. I will admit I am less experienced with editing javascript files and I may just let it go and call it a day if I don't find what I am looking for and can easily edit it without making the game explode. I am setting a date for myself of Friday to finish up and get those figured out. if i don't I may just release the patch as is because it is functional enough to play the game and the parts not translated aren't terribly important as long as the game works.

Reactions: Dingdingdong22