RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Part-Time Exhibitionist Girl

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Let me preface by saying that this is not a traditional machine translation. I took the time to go through each line of text and interpret it into what I consider legible English. This however means that I took creative liberties with the game to interpret it as I translated it. Somethings could get lost in translation and if that ruins the experience for someone I apologize. Also background wise on my experiences l am not a native speaker of japanese and I do use machine translations. However, I took the time to cross check my translations if they seemed weird using Japanese to English dictionaries and I use about 4 or 5 different translation sites and programs to try and get the best picture of whats going on I could. Google translate isnt the best in alot of ways. Did I succeed? I leave that up to people like yourself to decide. If it is a shit translation, say so. I honestly want to put out the best result I can and feedback like this helps me improve in this and future projects. I spent so far about 3 months on this translation. I know there are some parts that might be a bit rough, however I am confident that despite the rough translations It will be readable. But again, I leave it to those playing it to come the conclusion of if I was successful or not.
I tried it, translation actually was decent for machine translated. You definitely did make it cleaner than most machine translated games, and the game is actually readable in English.

Reactions: Silentce

AlonR66

Dec 17, 2023
So where can I download the completed translation or is it the beta files posted earlier in here?