Others RPGM None [Translation Request] パロマージュの偶像 (Idol of Palo Mage)

Aug 22, 2018
Mind Reuploading? Links are dead

I've been working *very* off-and-on, as in way slower than anyone here should want, on re-working some of the scenes. You might see some scenes with non-Japanese-y punctuation marks, those are the ones I reworked a bit.

I've been having life come at me non-stop for the past year-and-a-half, hence a total lack of updates.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020

I've been working *very* off-and-on, as in way slower than anyone here should want, on re-working some of the scenes. You might see some scenes with non-Japanese-y punctuation marks, those are the ones I reworked a bit.

I've been having life come at me non-stop for the past year-and-a-half, hence a total lack of updates.
I see so how fast are you translating it? Also Is the Link safe? Gave me a malicious malware warning?

BlueLatex

May 23, 2020
It gives an malicious malware is this safe?
I see so how fast are you translating it? Also Is the Link safe? Gave me a malicious malware warning?
Win32/GameHack is often a false positive, and translated games give false positives now and then, it stands to reason that it's safe to me.

I forgot to notify of that due to having it whitelisted. Been playing it now and then since that last update and haven't noticed any malicious activity on my PC.

Either way, Names posted the most up-to-date translation, so no need to keep the link up anymore.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2018
Win32/GameHack is often a false positive, and translated games give false positives now and then, it stands to reason that it's safe to me.

i forgot to notify of that due to having it whitelisted. Been playing it now and then since that last update and haven't noticed any malicious activity on my PC.

Either way, Names posted the most up-to-date translation, so no need to the link up anymore.
It's not giving me any problematic results, so if it's not a false-positive, it's file.io's fault.

Also is anyone else getting "the transfer you requested has been deleted"? In which case I need to find a file host that actually keeps my files up for more than a femtosecond...

BlueLatex

May 23, 2020
It's not giving me any problematic results, so if it's not a false-positive, it's file.io's fault.

Also is anyone else getting "the transfer you requested has been deleted"? In which case I need to find a file host that actually keeps my files up for more than a femtosecond...
Maybe that's the case with the false positive, I'm not sure.

Also odd, I downloaded the latest one fine a few minutes after you linked it, but it now shows as deleted when I try your link.

As for an alternative, has yet to fail me when uploading.

Aug 22, 2018
Maybe that's the case with the false positive, I'm not sure.

Also odd, I downloaded the latest one fine a few minutes after you linked it, but it now shows as deleted when I try your link.

As for an alternative, has yet to fail me when uploading.

Those should be a bit more permanent then.