Others RPGM None [Translation Request] パロマージュの偶像 (Idol of Palo Mage)

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020

From what I can tell from the MTL synopisis, it seems to be a femdom focused VN about a succubus who is pretending to be a maid in the hero party and is trying to seduce him. Its been out for a while but I haven't seen any mention of it so I thought I'd post it here.

Oraculo

Dec 25, 2018

From what I can tell from the MTL synopisis, it seems to be a femdom focused VN about a succubus who is pretending to be a maid in the hero party and is trying to seduce him. Its been out for a while but I haven't seen any mention of it so I thought I'd post it here.

I found the download in Japanese Version -

But what about the translation?

Aug 22, 2018
Uploaded the Japanese version to Easyupload. Link's only valid for 7 days (or until they decide it's a TOS violation), so grab it while you can!

Also, for some reason the game won't save for me, it throws an error (I'm using WINE via Linux though, which is probably part of it). It's the only game I have that does that.

Reactions: Hhhhhhshshsnz
Aug 22, 2018
Update: I've been trying to machine-translate this game, with mostly crashes as a result.

It uses a lot of in-line scripts, a few of which seem to break if you change a single letter in an entirely different line. This happens regardless of which tool I try to use - MTool, Translator++, whichever.

• Sad
Aug 22, 2018
I'm going to try plugging away at it again, I just recently got RPG Maker working via a virtual machine. No promises, but I think that might work better than the tools I've been trying.

In the meantime, Anime-Sharing has a few more links to the Japanese version, which is worth playing just for the CG (unlocked after saving once, basically anywhere):

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2018
Update: So far, I've done the title screen, the intro, and the first meeting with the love-interest.
Currently having some fun with the scene where you stare at her chest for too long - it's mostly repetitions of "Look, look, boobs, boobs",
so I'm making that a little more interesting.

I will be leaving any image-editing for last, because I kind of suck at it. Examples where image editing would be needed are the Options menu, the pop-up that explains how to "fight" the girl, the sign that appears for Gallery Mode, and the omake/extra-story selection menu. If someone can *help* me with it, that'd be great, of course - if not, I'll do it but it'll take me a while.

I haven't decided yet if I want to post partials, or just release it when it's done. What I *will* be doing, though, is regular progress reports like these. Let me know what you think, I know there's at least one person following this thread.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2018
Pre-Easter update. I've got one more H-scene done (the one you get for clicking her boobs), and quite a bit of non-H stuff - the combat and hunter's-hut menu, for starters. I'm working on a post-combat loss scene that contains like 99% of the game's backstory.

I will post a partial tomorrow, as a little treat for the Easter weekend. I want to get that post-loss scene done beforehand though.

Aug 22, 2018
As promised, here is my current partial: [DEAD LINK REMOVED]
This file will "only" be valid for 30 days - it's by no means done yet.

I am uploading this for playtesting purposes. Please give me feedback and suggestions, I am using this game as a learning experience.
Note that you need the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP in order to play, and most likely need your system locale to be Japanese while unpacking it.

I've translated all of the following so far:
- Database files (character names, common events, etc - this actually isn't much, the game tends to re-invent the wheel a lot.)
- Start menu and most of the in-game menus (all the ones that aren't images).
- Intro.
- Combat.
- Reaching the save-point after your first defeat in combat
- Intro to the female lead.
- Pre-H dialogue in the "fight" scenes.
- H-scenes: Mouseover her tits for too long, select the option to "Stare" at her chest.

Still to do:
- The pre-save-point game over scene.
- Dialogue in the house. (I think there's a scene for every enemy you defeat, if you Chat With Huntress at her house right after a fight).
- All the other H-scenes (13 of them).
- Boss dialogue (there's only one boss, at the end).
- Extra stories in the Character Art menu-option.
- Image editing for the Options menu, explanation of the H-"battle" mechanics, the boot splash text, and the Extra Story options.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueLatex
Aug 22, 2018
It's been over a month now, been quite busy with personal issues. That said, I did make quite a bit of progress:

- Combat defeat scenes are now done.
- Post-H-scene chatter done.
- More H-scenes done: First "sleep in the hut" scene, kiss-marking, puff-puff, Charmy Beam. Total: 6/15

I've also fixed a number of dialogue boxes that ran too long.

I'm still by no means done (I'd say I'm at about 40% now), but hopefully this will re-awaken some interest in the game. Honestly getting a bit tired of being the only person keeping the entire thread alive.

The download is here: [DEAD LINK REMOVED] This will again only be valid for 30 days, I'll find a more permanent solution when I'm 100% done translating.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2018
[DEAD LINK REMOVED] New-ish version. Not a lot of change from the last one, due to life getting in the way a *lot*, but I got partway through the second "Bed attack" scene and finished the hip-attack one.

I'm more than halfway through the H-scenes at this point, but there's still work to be done.

Last edited:

Badgerx

Apr 29, 2018
It's been over a month now, been quite busy with personal issues. That said, I did make quite a bit of progress:

- Combat defeat scenes are now done.
- Post-H-scene chatter done.
- More H-scenes done: First "sleep in the hut" scene, kiss-marking, puff-puff, Charmy Beam. Total: 6/15

I've also fixed a number of dialogue boxes that ran too long.

I'm still by no means done (I'd say I'm at about 40% now), but hopefully this will re-awaken some interest in the game. Honestly getting a bit tired of being the only person keeping the entire thread alive.

The download is here: This will again only be valid for 30 days, I'll find a more permanent solution when I'm 100% done translating.
Are there any donations going towards the translation of this game? I honestly wouldn't mind throwing some money towards it as an incentive

• Red Heart
Reactions: NamesAreForTheWeak
Aug 22, 2018
Are there any donations going towards the translation of this game? I honestly wouldn't mind throwing some money towards it as an incentive
I am not taking donations for this, I'd rather that money goes towards the original creator of the game, but just you saying that you *would* made my day.