Wolf RPG [Translation Request] おねがいテレポーター (Teleporter, Please!)

aphasia

Sep 4, 2021
I can't get this to work in 2.9.1 w/o translation- are you sure this is actually a thing? I don't see it mentioned elsewhere.

It's a little disappointing how small the update is after ~6 months, but the more fleshed-out walkthroughs and translation help effectively 'add content'.
i haven't been able to get it to work in recent updates of the game, and i'm unsure of how i got it to work in the first place. either it was present in earlier releases or i tinkered around too much with cheats and somehow unlocked the ability to do it.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
- door you unlock by masturbating infront of camera on the western side of research floor corridor wont unlock
I can't get this to work in 2.9.1 w/o translation- are you sure this is actually a thing? I don't see it mentioned elsewhere.
Just checked it and the western camera-controlled entrance is hardlocked in the game code. And if you unlock it by editing the code it still blocked with yellow warning signs on the map level and after you edit out even that it's just a couple of additional story texts.
ScreenShot_2023_0407_09_23_25.png

Reactions: aphasia

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Since there was no response about translation progress for a month, if anyone wants a fully translated you go. It's edited to unlock masturbation show entrance and its room. The translation is mostly comes from Zethin's work, but I changed some stuff to my liking.

CobaltBlue0222

Jun 23, 2022
1686984869041.png
Seems new update is coming
sauce:
(yes, Ahiru now have Misskey account)

Reactions: I am #54

x-san

Jan 30, 2022
actually you could transfer save to the next version, IF you save your progress in teleporter room
noted

edit: oh its probably because i try to transfer the save from og (japanese game) into translated game (english)

Last edited:

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
The save doesn't transfer due to WolfRPG using game title as identificator for saves, so obviously JPN version won't transfer to ENG versions as well as between mod versions that have changes in the title. You can still copy Game.dat from the source game for it to work, but it may cause bugs.