Wolf RPG [Translation Request] おねがいテレポーター (Teleporter, Please!)

perferd

Sep 18, 2019
Is there a way past the yellow blockades? I feel like I'm at a dead end after getting the dog outfit. I'm at 91% ecchi but don't want to grind those last few percent, and I don't have a single passcode yet so either the games not done yet or I'm missing something.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
I found a link to 2.8.1 its on hentaisharing. Any walkthrough for this game? I've went to just about everywhere I can go and even managed to collect one of the computer chip thingies. I can't get the present box that is covered with sticky slime and I can't get to the chip in the room with the other scientist girl who tortures you.

Reactions: f9account

perferd

Sep 18, 2019
There's a secret door on the left side of the room with the blue scientist, that leads to the passcode, but that only seems to get you the dog-ear outfit.

The present might be designed to be inaccessible, the sign to the right of that area says something along the lines of do not enter.

I've maxed out all the stats but still only at 97% ecchi...

Last edited:
Reactions: dbomb

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
There's a secret door on the left side of the room with the blue scientist, that leads to the passcode, but that only seems to get you the dog-ear outfit.

The present might be designed to be inaccessible, the sign to the right of that area says something along the lines of do not enter.

I've maxed out all the stats but still only at 97% ecchi...
So wait. Where did you get the third computer chip?

As for the missing scene, there's peeing in the boys washroom. There's urinating after crossing the decontamination area and heading into the yellow lines in the present trap room and there's peeing in the girls washroom in the 3rd stall IIRC that all kinda hidden. Also if you masturbate while in the presence of the mushrooms in the sewers you get a special scene with the sewer monster if you have enough perversion to stick it through.

perferd

Sep 18, 2019
So wait. Where did you get the third computer chip?
I didn't, I only have A and A+1, A+1 is the dog one.

Also if you masturbate while in the presence of the mushrooms in the sewers you get a special scene with the sewer monster if you have enough perversion to stick it through.
Is that the one in the 'hot spring' where she gets covered in muck, or is there another one?

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
I didn't, I only have A and A+1, A+1 is the dog one.

Is that the one in the 'hot spring' where she gets covered in muck, or is there another one?
Yeah that's the one where she tricks herself into thinking its a hotspring due to the influence of the spores. if you go through with all the perversion options a sewer muck monster shows up.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
I'm working on a full translated version (non-MTL) for this, version 2.8.1. It seems pretty short so it shouldn't take too long to do.
Thank you so much in advance!!
Game doesn't seem that dialogue/exposition-heavy but very different kind of erotic and naughty!

I've said it before but I love when kinky scenarios are also overly cute like everything from this artist!

Last edited:

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
Some quick notes about why this probably hasn't been translated before (also so I don't lose this because I have it saved as a .txt file on my Desktop):

The game will frequently attempt to softlock itself if it detects English characters in use. I'll include my technical notes in a spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I imagine people have tried to MTL this and gotten immediately stuck when text started to play on any H-scenes. The TL;DR is the author, whether intentionally or not, had code specifically designed to prevent English text from being used in their game. I can fix it but I'm not sure if it'll break some obscure thing the dev was doing in the process that I'm somehow overlooking.

Last edited:

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
Quick 30-day update:

Updated the translation to game version 2.8.2. There's quite a few bugs when transitioning to English text, so I'm mostly working on resolving those so that the game is actually playable.

I'm not sure how close I am to actually fully finishing the translation since I'm doing it as I play. I'm about at ~60% of what is the game's equivalent of a progress marker it seems, but there's quite a bit of exploring I have left to do.

I'm also writing up a guide on how to fully complete the game, so that will be included with the translation. I've included some example screenshots of the progress:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Philia

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Quick 30-day update:

Updated the translation to game version 2.8.2. There's quite a few bugs when transitioning to English text, so I'm mostly working on resolving those so that the game is actually playable.

I'm not sure how close I am to actually fully finishing the translation since I'm doing it as I play. I'm about at ~60% of what is the game's equivalent of a progress marker it seems, but there's quite a bit of exploring I have left to do.

I'm also writing up a guide on how to fully complete the game, so that will be included with the translation. I've included some example screenshots of the progress:

Looking good, how exciting!
Good job on translating that much, I’ll be the first to play your translation when it’s all finished~ <3

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
Turns out I was actually a lot closer to being finished than I thought. I've achieved all except what seems to be 2 events, one of which doesn't seem to actually be implemented in the game yet looking at the asset files and the other I'm not sure is possible at the moment (Dog with Mamori and some sort of red tentacle sideways pose that seems to only be reused in Hibachi's poses). I finished the game at ~84% which feels a little low but I can't find any assets or events in the maps for anything else so I've presumably seen all there is to see.

There's quite a lot of unused stuff in the files (like maps, sprites, etc.) that the dev blocked off. Stuff behind yellow cones/signs are dev areas basically, which are unfinished / partially worked on.

I'll work on polishing up what I have and release it by the end of the week hopefully, but I wouldn't be surprised to come across accidentally missed text. Some of the stuff is absurdly difficult to find and I had to scour JP Twitter for advice on some things.

aphasia

Sep 4, 2021
ive been playing for a while, and ive found (i think) everything one could possibly find in the game. would anyone like a written guide for all the encounters?

Reactions: Philia