RPGM None [Translation Request] NTRレRPG オチカノ ~僕だけだった君がオンナになった理由を教えて~[RJ01123284]

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
You know I hope we get animation of this game someday because I want to see the Ntr route of the father because the harem ending was hot as f*ck I didn’t make mind cg this time because they were great and animated the animated scenes were good but I do wish there were more I wanted to see more animated ntr scenes of Shino and the father I couldn’t read the Japanese well enough but why did Shino had a relationship with the father

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
You know I hope we get animation of this game someday because I want to see the Ntr route of the father because the harem ending was hot as f*ck I didn’t make mind cg this time because they were great and animated the animated scenes were good but I do wish there were more I wanted to see more animated ntr scenes of Shino and the father I couldn’t read the Japanese well enough but why did Shino had a relationship with the father
Well,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That, however, is only a simplified version. It's actually more complicated than that.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Well,
That, however, is only a simplified version. It's actually more complicated than that.
so father had dark desire for shino or he was in love her i did like that creator used the father is the main antagonist also he having a relationship with shino mother and her sister but the fact the shino mother was cool with it that he had sex with both of her daughters and she wasn't bother by it in fact she supported it showed me she the kind mother who doesn't mind this relationship she is a kind mother who trust her daughters decisions to the point she doesn't mind having harem relationship along with her daughters with mc father honestly the harem ending felt more like true ending than pure love ending i feel like shino would have fallen for the father instead the mc even he didn't do manipulation if let to chance showed the father had more luck than the mc but that just my opinion

Last edited:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
so father had dark desire for shino or he was in love her
Technically, the father was already sleeping with the mother secretly and then he uses the older sister's failure in her work and the younger sister's desire for the protagonist and his father to get along, which leads to sexual manipulations by The father pretends to be the victim of having lost his wife. This also produces more fights between the father and the son and the issue gets worse. In the end, they decide that the protagonist is a megacuck and that it is not worth spending their time on a child, so they decide have a tremendous orgy with their father

#real stories ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Technically, the father was already sleeping with the mother secretly and then he uses the older sister's failure in her work and the younger sister's desire for the protagonist and his father to get along, which leads to sexual manipulations by The father pretends to be the victim of having lost his wife. This also produces more fights between the father and the son and the issue gets worse. In the end, they decide that the protagonist is a megacuck and that it is not worth spending their time on a child, so they decide have a tremendous orgy with their father

#real stories ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i did see the pure love ending i tried to read the japanese the best i could but the father does still love his son even though he was having a secret relationship with shino mother and probably her sister showed he happy with mc and shino being together but only happen because the mc probably stop being immature i think

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
i did see the pure love ending i tried to read the japanese the best i could but the father does still love his son even though he was having a secret relationship with shino mother and probably her sister showed he happy with mc and shino being together but only happen because the mc probably stop being immature i think
This specific ending is an ending that was not programmed, they added it almost at the end of the launch of the game so it seems very forced everything barely has dialogue and some scenes are images and images without dialogue and all because a random person said it would be good to do a harem ending with the father and they said good idea when they had almost finished the game it was all very spontaneous

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
This specific ending is an ending that was not programmed, they added it almost at the end of the launch of the game so it seems very forced everything barely has dialogue and some scenes are images and images without dialogue and all because a random person said it would be good to do a harem ending with the father and they said good idea when they had almost finished the game it was all very spontaneous
i see actually the creator said there going to be another story of this game but with older sister i hope is more of the father ntr