• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] NTR Police Future Special Force Ruri Sakura / NTRポリス 未来特警ルリサクラ [OreNoHut]

pingu2993

Nov 30, 2018
Still looking to commission this so if any translators are looking or if anyone knows one that does good work, drop some names

Big Chingus

Nov 20, 2022
Still looking to commission this so if any translators are looking or if anyone knows one that does good work, drop some names
Think Justxux would do pretty good, he was the one who did the translation for Ciella and Luciella, one of the creater's previous games.

Reactions: Animefan_09

pingu2993

Nov 30, 2018
Think Justxux would do pretty good, he was the one who did the translation for Ciella and Luciella, one of the creater's previous games.
I actually approached him first for that reason but he and dazedanon have several months of queue before they'd be able to get to it and furthermore GPT has been somewhat lobotomized afaik since those translations so there's no guarantee it'd be of the same quality. Patience is a virtue but I'm not sure I want to wait 4-6 months to play it. Already been looking forward to it for about the same amount of time.

Reactions: Big Chingus

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
They have already applied the version 1.10 update, I think soon will be available to add 10 post events and another 10 mini events

Last edited:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Anyone managed to get a download link for the update?
Technically, the update is already available, so the only thing left is for some page to update the version or for someone to be kind and share the game with the latest version also to update the MTL translation.
edit: ok is up 1.10

Last edited:

Axaezel

May 21, 2023
Got a MTL copy so far. Somewhat understandable. Hopefully it can set the groundwork for a proper translation.

Last edited:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Got a MTL copy so far. Somewhat understandable. Hopefully it can set the groundwork for a proper translation.

If you go to page 3 you already have a pretty decent mtl of version 1.6 and we are waiting for it to be updated. Also in the link it says that version 1.00 and we are going for 1.10

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
If you go to page 3 you already have a pretty decent mtl of version 1.6 and we are waiting for it to be updated. Also in the link it says that version 1.00 and we are going for 1.10
Nobody requested me to remake the SLRMTL for a different version, yet. I was neither mentioned nor quoted.
Also pingu2993 wrote he/she/it wants to commission a proper translator.
1697638528442.png
I view my work here as finished, unless we know that he failed.
1697638496068.png
1697641356930.png

Last edited:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Nobody requested me to remake the SLRMTL for a different version, yet. I was neither mentioned nor quoted.
Also pingu2993 wrote he/she/it wants to commission a proper translator.
View attachment 3015711
I view my work here as finished, unless we know that he failed.
View attachment 3015709
can you update it then? At the moment no one is working on it and there are no confirmations that work will be done on it in the future so if you want only if you want no one is forcing you or anything and if you don't do it nothing happens I don't mind waiting but at the moment something solves until someone takes it to translate and it is difficult to express a chat I do not want to imply that I am demanding or that I am being selfish only if you feel like updating it if not nothing happens

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
can you update it then? At the moment no one is working on it and there are no confirmations that work will be done on it in the future so if you want only if you want no one is forcing you or anything and if you don't do it nothing happens I don't mind waiting but at the moment something solves until someone takes it to translate and it is difficult to express a chat I do not want to imply that I am demanding or that I am being selfish only if you feel like updating it if not nothing happens

I leave you a link just in case if you think no it is not necessary because you do not want to update it that is also fine

It's a bit of a weird situation.
Because someone expressed intent to get a manual translator on this, me continuing to work on it would violate my first 2 request rules.
But on the other hand if a translator is getting paid they would most likely not give a damn and those rules are pointless.
I guess I'll put it on my to-do list after all...

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
It's a bit of a weird situation.
Because someone expressed intent to get a manual translator on this, me continuing to work on it would violate my first 2 request rules.
But on the other hand if a translator is getting paid they would most likely not give a damn and those rules are pointless.
I guess I'll put it on my to-do list after all...
thanks a lot and I'm sorry for not making a request properly.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I'm sorry for not making a request properly.
You did request properly, it was my mistake.
I honestly just missed your post in my main thread.
Technically I get a notification for every post there, but I get a lot of notifications of threads at this point and somehow missed it.
But if you quote or mention me those notifications stand out more and generally it's better to make requests in the actual Translation-Request thread so it's already clear what we are talking about.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020

I leave you a link just in case if you think no it is not necessary because you do not want to update it that is also fine

whys there a password?