[Translation Request] NTR Mesugaki Magical Girl Flan / NTRメスガキ 魔法少女フラン [OreNoHut]

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Hi, update.

93% complete, which is about 18600 lines completed.

85/98 scenes completed.

As I come to a close I'll try to update daily since I'll be done by the end of the month. There's only one main scene I have to do left before I move on to the endings, as well as an additional post-game scene with Flan being a nurse.

I just got through the cheerleading scenes, never again. Holy shit the amount of time I spent having to think of rhymes that fit within a certain amount of syllables was way too much.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
Hi, update.

93% complete, which is about 18600 lines completed.

85/98 scenes completed.

As I come to a close I'll try to update daily since I'll be done by the end of the month. There's only one main scene I have to do left before I move on to the endings, as well as an additional post-game scene with Flan being a nurse.

I just got through the cheerleading scenes, never again. Holy shit the amount of time I spent having to think of rhymes that fit within a certain amount of syllables was way too much.
if it's ready before diablo 4, that'd be great!

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Hi, update.

95% completed, which is about 19000 lines completed.

90/98 scenes completed, and all other maps are completely translated, barring a few skills.

Didn't get a chance to work on it yesterday so I banged out a bit more than usual today.

All that's left is the three endings, three "home greeting" scenes, and the nurse scene and its mini-scene.

Kinda crazy to think I started this 5-6 months ago.

Feb 18, 2020
Hi, update.

95% completed, which is about 19000 lines completed.

90/98 scenes completed, and all other maps are completely translated, barring a few skills.

Didn't get a chance to work on it yesterday so I banged out a bit more than usual today.

All that's left is the three endings, three "home greeting" scenes, and the nurse scene and its mini-scene.

Kinda crazy to think I started this 5-6 months ago.
Bless you kind random stranger!

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Hi, update.

98% completed, which is about 19600/20000 lines completed.

95/98 scenes completed.

1 ending to go, and 1.5 additional scenes left to complete, since I'm right in the middle of one.

Not much to say, 400 lines left and it'll be fully translated (barring some enemy skills, but that's beside the point).

kitlusters42

Jul 13, 2021
So... where can we find your patreon? Would love to support your endeavours for this translation and upcoming translations!

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
So... where can we find your patreon? Would love to support your endeavours for this translation and upcoming translations!
Like Carryon said, I have yet to post anything, but I actually have created one. I just don't want people to pay money until I have something tangible for people to download, otherwise you're paying for a promise, not a product.

Once I am done I’ll be sure to link it here when I update at 100%.

robber136

Dec 14, 2018
Like Carryon said, I have yet to post anything, but I actually have created one. I just don't want people to pay money until I have something tangible for people to download, otherwise you're paying for a promise, not a product.

Once I am done I’ll be sure to link it here when I update at 100%.
eta on link?

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Hi there. The game has been fully translated (Okay so there's actually ONE line that I missed that hasn't been translated, but it's located in a map with ~20000 lines and I don't know if I want to search for it right now when I can find it during the proofreading process, so I'm just going to call it fully translated).

is the link, the lowest tier is $3. There are other tiers if you want to donate more, but it's not necessary. Patreon just gave me the green light on my account so I don't know if it's accessible, so please tell me if you can't access it. As an additional perk kind of thing, I'll be uploading portions of the proofread version to the patreon as I complete them so that you won't have to wait the full length for any sort of updates to occur.

Eventually I will release this for free, so you don't have to worry about the translation being locked behind a paywall forever if you need to save money elsewhere, it'll just take some time to get there.

Please be aware that the version above hasn't been proofread, so there will be grammatical errors and some weird spacing problems (particularly with colored text), so apologies in advance. I also know of a bug in the H-status menu where some info will revert back to Japanese, so I will work on fixing that in the RPG MV editor. That being said, I've applied pretty standard text wrapping to all the maps, so 99.9% of the dialogue is readable. Just know some words are very long for... reasons that will become clear when you play through the game.

When the proofread version is finished, I will be uploading it to patreon first, then to this thread, and then finally I will submit a ticket for an official thread for this game on F95. Be aware that this may take a while, up to a month in the worst-case scenario.

I wanted to thank carolbubby for all of his work so far, especially with how professional he's been. If he ever makes a business out of his skills, I'd highly recommend his work.

To those who would like to access it early, File 1 has a full save, there was someone here who uploaded a full save and had a couple of scenes missing.

There may also be an additional pop-up saying to update the NW.js or something when starting up the game, but you can ignore this. It's because the decrypt/encrypt tool I used has an outdated version of RPG MV compared to the one the game uses, but it won't result in any actual errors.

Anyways, that's all I have for now. See you when I finish proofreading.

eta on link?
I dunno, I need to ask avervon, he suckz at communicating

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Thanks for your diligent work, avervon. Before I buy i just want to make sure of something. The game on dlsite states this 1685415912201.png

It says there is no gangbanging in this game but there are several of the CG where multiple dicks are pressent. Can you perhaps shine some light on this?

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Thanks for your diligent work, avervon. Before I buy i just want to make sure of something. The game on dlsite states this View attachment 2660584

It says there is no gangbanging in this game but there are several of the CG where multiple dicks are pressent. Can you perhaps shine some light on this?
There are two instances I can think of where there are multiple dicks in one scene.

Flan uses magic to copy the antagonist and make clones of himself at the higher tiers of hypnosis. At most two dicks are fucking her, which I guess falls under threesome rather gangbanging? According to wikipedia, it defines gangbanging as a central person being fucked by at least three other members, so that might be why. That being said, there are multiple scenes where Flan and Remilia get fucked by 3-5 clones that swap places which each other, but there are still 2 dicks in the CG. It could also be that since it's clones of a single person it doesn't count as gangbanging, but that honestly doesn't sound like a valid reason.

There are also scenes where Eiki's subordninates have their dicks out, but don't ever get to fuck her, they watch and are essentially being NTR'd.

It could also be that it refers to losing CGs where the heroine gets swarmed by monsters and stuff, since they're talking about defeat ero in the same sentence, but that also seems odd.

• Sad
Reactions: Nerro

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
There are two instances I can think of where there are multiple dicks in one scene.

Flan uses magic to copy the antagonist and make clones of himself at the higher tiers of hypnosis. At most two dicks are fucking her, which I guess falls under threesome rather gangbanging? According to wikipedia, it defines gangbanging as a central person being fucked by at least three other members, so that might be why. That being said, there are multiple scenes where Flan and Remilia get fucked by 3-5 clones that swap places which each other, but there are still 2 dicks in the CG. It could also be that since it's clones of a single person it doesn't count as gangbanging, but that honestly doesn't sound like a valid reason.

There are also scenes where Eiki's subordninates have their dicks out, but don't ever get to fuck her, they watch and are essentially being NTR'd.

It could also be that it refers to losing CGs where the heroine gets swarmed by monsters and stuff, since they're talking about defeat ero in the same sentence, but that also seems odd.
So its essentially “fake” gangbangs :cautious: Game seems more like a Netori game rather than Netorare in that case. Disappointing to find this out when I was anticipating this for a while :confused:

Goes to show “NTR” can indeed mean both opposite fetishes that attract widely different audiences.

Last edited:

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
So its essentially “fake” gangbangs :cautious: Game seems more like a Netori game rather than Netorare in that case. Disappointing to find this out when I was anticipating this for a while :confused:

Goes to show “NTR” can indeed mean both opposite fetishes that attract widely different audiences.
Yeah, sorry if it was misleading.

I translated it for the hypnosis aspect more than anything else.

People have been asking for netori vs netorare tags on F95 for a long time now but they haven't really done that. They changed NTR to Netorare, but that doesn't give much since it still covers both fetishes. When I write tags I do so by the tags they put on the website.

Reactions: Nerro

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Yeah, sorry if it was misleading.

I translated it for the hypnosis aspect more than anything else.

People have been asking for netori vs netorare tags on F95 for a long time now but they haven't really done that. They changed NTR to Netorare, but that doesn't give much since it still covers both fetishes. When I write tags I do so by the tags they put on the website.
Yeah dont sweat it, its not your fault :) I do want to clarify though that Netorare is specifically focused on the character having their SO stolen and Netori is focused on the character stealing the SO. The types of fetish is usually specified by which character we are playing as(the Stealer or the Bestolen) and this site uses Cheating tag to constitute Netori for when we play the Stealer.

In cases like this where we play as the SO, it can indeed be both fetishes but the fact that the creator decided to do fake clone gangbangs instead of real ones just pissed me off cause that is obv catering more to the Netori type.

Funny thing is, from what ive seen on this forum most Netori lovers cant stand clone gangbangs because even that feels like cuckold/sharing to them. So it really serves nobody to do that shit tbh.

Reactions: avervon

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Yeah dont sweat it, its not your fault :) I do want to clarify though that Netorare is specifically focused on the character having their SO stolen and Netori is focused on the character stealing the SO. The types of fetish is usually specified by which character we are playing as(the Stealer or the Bestolen) and this site uses Cheating tag to constitute Netori for when we play the Stealer.

In cases like this where we play as the SO, it can indeed be both fetishes but the fact that the creator decided to do fake clone gangbangs instead of real ones just pissed me off cause that is obv catering more to the Netori type.

Funny thing is, from what ive seen on this forum most Netori lovers cant stand clone gangbangs because even that feels like cuckold to them. So it really serves nobody to do that shit tbh.
I wane on liking netori more than netorare, but I've translated a couple of netorase/netorare titles in the past.

It's very unfortunate that a lot of netorare material gets left as MTL, though I'm fortunate for the translators who specialize in translating netorare like Saikey.

Carryon

Apr 19, 2017
The NTR in this game is mostly for spice on what is more of a corruption kink anyhow, despite NTR being in the title. In typical OreNoHut game fashion the characterization of the SO and the relationship is very thin, and the main heroine is there taking dick in the ass from the antagonist in front of them by the second installment in a particular line of scenes.

This is not critique. Having the action essentially start where it often ends in most corruption/NTR games and just get more depraved from there is what characterizes these games and helps them stand out. But yeah, if you're looking for the gradual destruction of any sort of actually believable relationship, you might want to look elsewhere since it's not really what the game focuses on.