Others None [Translation Request] NTR Homestay 2 [ANIM.teamMM]

Iskandria

Feb 18, 2021
ntr 2 main.jpg

Placeholder Overview*
Chad Danny is back at it again as he crashes in on yet another family as a homestay student (I think). There he meets Senior Cuck Husband and Junior Cuck Son as well as the out-of-shape wife of the family. With big self-confidence and even bigger dick he gets the woman in shape and on his cock. The rest is history.​

Store:
Censored: YES (Mosaics)
Language: Japanese

Information
TitleTsuma no Niku Ana ni Homestay Suru Macho Ryuugakusei 2-Kenme ~Moto Kyonyuu Guradoru no Tsuma wa, Danny's Boot Camp de Shirudaku Mesu Bukuro ni Kaihatsu Sareteita~
Original title妻の肉穴にホームステイするマッチョ留学生2軒目 ~元巨乳グラドルの妻は、ダニーズ・ブートキャンプで汁だくメス子宮に開発されていた~
AliasesNTR homestay 2
LengthMedium (10 - 30 hours)
Developer
Publishers
Prequel
NTR Homestay
Links

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VNDB

Download

Screenshots
(SPOILER)

What's new

Only one Female Character this time. No loli, but incest. More focus on NTR, Corruption and Bdsm.​

The first one was quite amazing. I would definitely spend some bucks to see a translation of the sequel!
*My own description based on what I understood from playing the game. I haven't found an official one yet.

Last edited:

Iskandria

Feb 18, 2021
Can someone give me install instruction I am trying to install the japanese ver?
As far as I can remember you
1. download both the game and the crack.
2. Install the game normally (with win10 you shouldnt need another program to install the .iso)
3. turn off your antivirus (you probably already had to as you downloaded the crack) and unpack the crack
4. Copy everything! (even the oddly named folder) to the game folder and start the game
5. if you want, you can try to install the patch by copying it to game folder and run the exe., but you can play without too if you run into problems.

I cant guarantee the safety of the crack, so download at your own risk.

Reactions: PantherM25

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
2. Install the game normally (with win10 you shouldnt need another program to install the .iso)
3. turn off your antivirus (you probably already had to as you downloaded the crack) and unpack the crack
4. Copy everything! (even the oddly named folder) to the game folder and start the game
5. if you want, you can try to install the patch by copying it to game folder and run the exe., but you can play without too if you run into problems.

I tried to download the crack and got a virus detected so my computer immediately stop the download. So I am just gonna wait and not risk my computer.

stunnaboygetem.real

Sep 29, 2020
I tried to download the crack and got a virus detected so my computer immediately stop the download. So I am just gonna wait and not risk my computer.
Did you ever figure it out? I'm also getting virus detection for the crack. Also when I try to extract the parts using winrar it always asks me to put in a password. I reallyyyy wanna play this game part 1 was so good

stunnaboygetem.real

Sep 29, 2020

Did your crack have a virus?

Iskandria

Feb 18, 2021
Did you ever figure it out? I'm also getting virus detection for the crack. Also when I try to extract the parts using winrar it always asks me to put in a password. I reallyyyy wanna play this game part 1 was so good
Pw is www. onlyhgames. com without the spaces

Did your crack have a virus?
Yes, my antivirus did "detect" one, but this is common for alot of cracks. I downloaded, installed, and played it. Nothing uncommon happened but I cant garantuee absolute safety.