Link :
Author:
Censored: Yes
Base Language: Japanese
Request Language: English
Request for English translation/ MTL

Game Link:

Preview Images:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
That Game link from the OP says "少女異聞録~白鷺白百合の華麗なる日々~1.00", but the current version according to DLsite is v1.11.

So it's missing quite a few updates, but it seems like all of them are "just" bugfixes.

Edit: This game has a lot of text, even just a DeepL MTL would take a long time to make. The free version of MTool seems to work fine for a Google Translate one though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Avit

Avit

May 23, 2018
That Game link from the OP says "少女異聞録~白鷺白百合の華麗なる日々~1.00", but the current version according to DLsite is v1.11.

So it's missing quite a few updates, but it seems like all of them are "just" bugfixes.
ty for the correction! but I think the one I post still v1.0

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
I have question is this like the first one where, you certian days that events happen or this more like you gotta find it to progress?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
There's two of these threads, in the other thread I posted the latest version v1.12.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
+1

Such a "ok" release game that caused many comments on the devs ci-en to be divided, it had some way better mechanics, from getting easy money and having 0 time limit so you could farm stuff.

However, the money and stat grinding was such pain, everytime you had to fully cicle throught the whole day, annoying at first, but somehow you could even "upgrade" the speech so it didn't take long.... Still.

An "ok" sequel that couldn't defeat the sequel (my opinion), but isn't actually bad in some areas. The art, music and mechanics are great (sometimes)

As for the negative points also the whole rants from the comments in the ci-en, people actually found out that the dev had decent amount of content that was gonna be added to the game, but decided to never implement it, which is even weird considering that the brother "could" have ended with the MC's sister now since they are more grown up. Even a genderbend scene which is funny

The "eh" ending, the amount of scenes that didn't made the cut or got implemented, the weird positions of certain scenes that even felt that the dev actually just placed them like that so it was an "easy" scene, it baffles me how a sequel failed to beat the first game in terms of content (scenes)

For those who didn't played the first one let me just TLDR:

First game had boss defeat CG's, all the girls had an "ok" amount of scenes, CLOTHING variants (way too many lol), hairstyles and the endings depended if the girls would get pregnant or not

The sequel has way less CG's with the other girls, you couldn't go around naked and get the scene because the NPC's would call the cops on you, the boss scenes would be considered optional boss defeat scenes since every boss in the story had nothing. Clothing and hairstyles are DRY in this game, the MC is the only one with way more hairstyle than every other character (which only have 2).

Could have easily been the worthy sequel, but the dev decided to give up, and even never add that content that people wished for.

There's two of these threads, in the other thread I posted the latest version v1.12.
Couldn't even find the thread, maybe deleted or name different, but oh well..

Reactions: randomname2243