• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity [Translation Request] Naughty clinical trial of a pharmacist brother and sister-RJ01117190

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
View attachment 3526270

I dont think this ones going to happen...I'm going to stop following the thread sadly
It being a unity game is already a tremendous barrier to entry, because while reipatcher autotranslator is pretty plug and play, the formatting options available to you is pretty lackluster and there is no way to dump the entire script without having gone through the game in its entire.

It's just too infeasible. Only time it will happen is when some company will officially translate on their behalf.

Reactions: Padav22 and Schulth

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
It being a unity game is already a tremendous barrier to entry, because while reipatcher autotranslator is pretty plug and play, the formatting options available to you is pretty lackluster and there is no way to dump the entire script without having gone through the game in its entire.

It's just too infeasible. Only time it will happen is when some company will officially translate on their behalf.
I appreciate the explanation, certainly saves sitting here and just hoping for it to happen (y)

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
I appreciate the explanation, certainly saves sitting here and just hoping for it to happen (y)
Yeah I kinda gave up on it when I couldn't make displaying the quest details make sense using autotranslator alone.

Though don't look forward to it; it was just an attempt to edit a SugoiMTL into a more reasonable read.

Reactions: Schulth