• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Partial [Translation REQUEST] Natsumi and the Absurd Academy [1.0c] [StudioTsunnequze]

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018

if you dont have a torrent downloader (no ads):
I've decided to translate this game. I don't know a lick of Japanese, so it's going to take quite a long time of copy pasting into DeepL and polishing the result. I did do a batch Google Translate in order to get the easy stuff out of the way, but I can guarantee that you won't be playing a quick and dirty MTL once I'm done.

If anyone knows where the variables to change these elements are located, feel free to let me know. Not being able to translate them is driving me nuts...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now that I think about it, I might have to open the project in RPG Maker in order to change them. If anyone can confirm I'll be grateful.

EDIT: Just came here to say that the game thread is live, if anyone comes across this at some point in time. Enjoy!

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Update: I'm done with all the big scenes. Need to revisit about half of the maps to double check them and then play though some to make sure I didn't break anything.
Hey there! Don't want to rush you or anything, just wanted to ask how the translation is progressing.

Thank you for putting the effort into translating this game!

Reactions: Tough Nuts