RPGM None [Translation Request] Nao is in Heat! ~Kemomimi Girl and H-Treatment~ [Crazy Nirin][RJ01144753]

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
1708685675500.png
Title : [RJ01144753]
Developer: Crazy Nirin
Language: Japanese:
Version: 1.3

Untranslated files can be found on Otomi Games or on Kimochi.info. Unsure if linking to those websites are allowed (edit: linking them anyway). Believe those are Version 1.0.

Description (DeepL):

Go to a dungeon full of abnormalities with a junior kemomimi girl!
One of the naturally occurring phenomena, 'dungeons'.

These places, which are said to be created on a whim by the god who controls heaven and earth, have captured the hearts of many people.
People eventually became adventurers and a culture developed in which they challenged various dungeons.

One day, there were two adventurers who challenged the newly created dungeons.
They are the protagonist (senior) and Nao, a junior adventurer.

It is a dangerous and unknown dungeon, where the research team has withdrawn and the leader, the doctor, has been taken away by demons.
Along the way, Nao is attacked by demons and suffers from a special condition.

In order to cure Nao, the protagonist takes a paper dropped by the Dr. who was taken away.

Additional Notes:

Crazy Nirin has created other games such as Enatus Radi. Would be interesting to see how this 'monochrome fantasy' game fares.

Last edited:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys i don't understand a thing, initially after reaching a new floor i had the possibility to do the h part by clicking on heart icon, now i can't do nothing anymore.
Did i do something wrong ? obviously i'm playing in japanese trying my best

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
guys i don't understand a thing, initially after reaching a new floor i had the possibility to do the h part by clicking on heart icon, now i can't do nothing anymore.
Did i do something wrong ? obviously i'm playing in japanese trying my best
On the way to a resting zone, Nao can get inflicted with many, many conditions that would trigger her horny desires.

What you want to do is to either treat it in the dungeon so she doesn't become too horny to demand you to do her on the spot and end your dungeon run, or failing that because you have to make love to her in order to unlock the specific technique to cancel her horny issues (by making her climax on the spot during battle and spending a turn).

Or, you rush to the rest zone and then do her right then and there to stop her status condition.

Of course, you can only make her cum only once per resting zone.

Reactions: kiava