• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others None Complete [Translation Request] [Nacchuushou (Amazon)] Kasshoku Musume Natsuki-chan ~Tokonatsu no Kotou Hen~

johntoplane

Feb 16, 2023
ENG title : Tan Girl Natsuki: Endless Summer Island
JP title : [Nacchuushou (Amazon)] Kasshoku Musume Natsuki-chan ~Tokonatsu no Kotou Hen~
LINK :
Release Date: 4-21-22
Language: Japanese
Product Format: CG + Illustration:

Thanks to the hard work of JustXuX the work is officially translated! The link can be found here . Make sure to join his discord and give him a round of applause for his hard work!

Last edited:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
You can stop damaging this thread with +1 damage, you beat the boss.
"We won mister Stark."
Listen filthy animals, your Degeneral is here to respond to your pleas and translate this.
If you want to follow my progress and see how I beat this mea.... I mean, manga then join my Discord.
See you on release suckers. :KEK:

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
You can stop damaging this thread with +1 damage, you beat the boss.
"We won mister Stark."
Listen filthy animals, your Degeneral is here to respond to your pleas and translate this.
If you want to follow my progress and see how I beat this mea.... I mean, manga then join my Discord.
See you on release suckers. :KEK:
Charging up the cocj cannon to shoot cumblasts lethal enough to be listed on the Geneva Convention.

Reactions: JustXuX