None [Translation Request] [Motemote Datta Hazu no Ore ga Lez no Hahaoya ni Heroine Zen’in Netorarete Mazo Ochi Shita Hanashi] [RJ435672] [One Strike]

Ice440

Oct 7, 2018
It's a combination of different things, so you could translate it into another language, it'd just take some effort.
I'm currently studying Japanese, but I'm still pretty new to the language as I'm still struggling to memorize radicals lol. But, having a basic knowledge and at least knowing by heart definitely helps with being able to identify certain words/phrases.

I use to extract the text while I'm reading the novel, and it also has a "legible" MTL built in.

I then use at the same time, so I can have DeepL up. gives a better MTL to be able to understand, but it's not perfect either and you need to understand DeepL's faults going in. One of the biggest is that it will mix up genders, and that most Kanji have multiple meanings, which is why a lot of MTL translations have errors or don't make sense.

Then for any SFX, I can understand most of them, but for the ones I don't, I use this .

And from there, I just edit both of the MTL's I get to make a more comprehendible translation into the Excel Sheet.

The part that's taking this so long is I'm pretty much double checking the meanings of words with , which is just a Japanese dictionary. That way the translation makes sense and doesn't have any normal MTL mistakes, plus it's also helping me learn the language as I go.
Do you have any updates about the translation?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sparkfox

kgy7oiu

Jan 24, 2023
Just talked to the creator, the reason why there is no trasnslation yet its because the lack of funding and interest from western world
:/

Blahbloosh123

Feb 24, 2022
Just talked to the creator, the reason why there is no trasnslation yet its because the lack of funding and interest from western world
:/
That blows. I wonder if he could still inject the translation we have so far into the game if we sent it to him.

Tif912

Sep 25, 2022
Sorry about the lack of updates, I am still working on it, but Red Eye kinda went MIA. If he doesn't respond, I'll try and make the patch myself unless someone here knows how to patch a game like this. And if I can't do it, I'll just upload the excel sheet that I used on here in the hopes that someone else can turn it into a patch. If all else fails, it'd be inconvenient, but you could read the excel sheet while playing the game.

Here's the 1st 2000 lines for anyone curious about the TL quality and has access to excel.
I think you can also convert it Google Sheets and read it there as well.
It's on page yst00108.
How the progress on the translation?

kgy7oiu

Jan 24, 2023
The author has given up on translation :/
This gem is so underated and it sucks that its going to waste, doesn anyone have a translated copy of it? I have seen being translated in spanish and korean but not english...

• Sad
Reactions: Sparkfox

Blahbloosh123

Feb 24, 2022
The author has given up on translation :/
This gem is so underated and it sucks that its going to waste, doesn anyone have a translated copy of it? I have seen being translated in spanish and korean but not english...
do you know where the korean translation is?

Piratuu

Jun 23, 2020
2 questions :
- does the author know about DLsite's AI translation?
- did you fill in the DLsite questionnaire to make the request?

Reactions: kgy7oiu

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
It's a combination of different things, so you could translate it into another language, it'd just take some effort.
I'm currently studying Japanese, but I'm still pretty new to the language as I'm still struggling to memorize radicals lol. But, having a basic knowledge and at least knowing by heart definitely helps with being able to identify certain words/phrases.

I use to extract the text while I'm reading the novel, and it also has a "legible" MTL built in.

I then use at the same time, so I can have DeepL up. gives a better MTL to be able to understand, but it's not perfect either and you need to understand DeepL's faults going in. One of the biggest is that it will mix up genders, and that most Kanji have multiple meanings, which is why a lot of MTL translations have errors or don't make sense.

Then for any SFX, I can understand most of them, but for the ones I don't, I use this .

And from there, I just edit both of the MTL's I get to make a more comprehendible translation into the Excel Sheet.

The part that's taking this so long is I'm pretty much double checking the meanings of words with , which is just a Japanese dictionary. That way the translation makes sense and doesn't have any normal MTL mistakes, plus it's also helping me learn the language as I go.
I think I am super late here but i can patch this game for you.

1716283317225.png

So are you still working on it?

EDIT: Here is the patch for the 2000 lines and some that I translated just paste it in the pac folder that is in the game folder.

Last edited: