• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others None [Translation Request] Mon Musume Conquest Battle Orc (mozu field)

Jan 25, 2018
Try changing the folder the game itself is placed in from non-japanese characters to something like "Battle orc" if you haven't already, for those experiencing crashes on startup.

Reactions: Adto

kalambda

May 8, 2020
I mean its alright as it is, but i need to ask something important, there's a second succubus in gallery but when i try interact with it, its replaced with a bird body, and then dissapear . Am i doing something wrong?

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019

I mean its alright as it is, but i need to ask something important, there's a second succubus in gallery but when i try interact with it, its replaced with a bird body, and then dissapear . Am i doing something wrong?
Yeah unfortunately it's a bug
I really wanted to replay succ animations from gallery instead of having to slog through the last level over and over

Edit: Downloaded the v1.2 which fixed that bug
updated link

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: kalambda

Normik1

Oct 12, 2022

Yeah unfortunately it's a bug
I really wanted to replay succ animations from gallery instead of having to slog through the last level over and over

Edit: Downloaded the v1.2 which fixed that bug
updated link
Any idea why after launch game, window is closing after 2-3 seconds?

omegadonkyey

Aug 14, 2023
Yeah so uh, there is a steam version and its translated heres a gif of it, i cant get access to the steam game for some reason though i tried to use an vpn but uh still not working if anyone gets access to the steam version we might have he translated game

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
Yeah so uh, there is a steam version and its translated heres a gif of it, i cant get access to the steam game for some reason though i tried to use an vpn but uh still not working if anyone gets access to the steam version we might have he translated game
It's not yet released on steam, the page says "Planned Release Date 2024" so we might still have to wait for a translation

Black27

Jun 26, 2023
I don't know if I'm the only one, but every time I try to play the first world, the game always crashes. It works perfect in the tutorial but not the rest of the game t.t
I solved it, just don't put the full screen, play it as the game opens, in a window

Adto

Sep 16, 2020
I solved it, just don't put the full screen, play it as the game opens, in a window
I actually tried to make the screen way smaller, just to see if it was my pc or something
But it just resulted in the same result: The game crashes once i try the first level

Thanks for responding after so long xP ^-^

Adto

Sep 16, 2020
Update:

In other PC, where i have 8 ram and Intel HD Graphics 630 (Yes, i don't have a graphic card) the game was crashing from the start, even with locale emulator.
However, after giving it two more attemps, i finally get to play the game, the first 2 worlds + the gallery.

I still have no idea why the game crashes, but the only thing i know, is that you have to use the locale emulator and pray xvx.

SToutHeARt01

Jun 9, 2023
Came here to say that the game just released on Steam, but have no idea how to make it fullscreen, it is windowed atm