RPGM Completed None [Translation Request] Molester waiting in the exposed train that you can play with Sakuku [BABYLON] [RJ395968]

Apr 23, 2020
Challenge the first exposure on a crowded train!
It is stared at the line of sight of men full of erotic delusion and is excited enough to not stand!
And the radical costume will gradually attract suspicious men…

(Exposure play on a crowded train)
I want to be seen by everyone walking in clothes that seem to see boobs and pants ....
I want to be stared at with eyes full of erotic delusion ....
But even though I like the feeling of pounding, I do not want to be barred.
So it is dangerous to run in the neighborhood, so I decided to take a different train from usual and enjoy the exposure.
Gradually exposure play will continue to escalate, it is a story that would attract a pervert man every time and wake up to molester play

(Perverted exposure on the train)
-In-car exposure-
Wander the escalators and stairs in a super miniskirt.
You can enjoy the feeling of being stared inside the skirt from below
I open the chest of the shirt so that I can see half of my bra and get on a crowded train.

Developer: Babylon
Language: Japanese
Requested Language: English
DLSite:

Totti000

May 4, 2022
+1
i wanted to try the game in JP, but can't even open it, i get and img error right away for some reasons

Apr 23, 2020
+1
i wanted to try the game in JP, but can't even open it, i get and img error right away for some reasons
I tried running it through an MTL machine, but get an error message as well when it tries to load the first named photo. I would appreciate any helpful suggestions, and if anyone wants me to upload it as is to work from as a base, I will do so here.