• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] Misty Ruins and a Swordsman RPG

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
HI, thanks for your hard work, please let me know how to change the folder ".dir" extension to ".wolf" extension ?
You don't need to change it, if the .exe doesn't find the .wolf it'll use the data folder directly as long you extracted the folder as it is and it's called data

Whip_Blueberry

May 19, 2024
My game is only displaying random symbols instead of Japanese Text. Is this file link for Android or PC? Usually, random symbols show up when you try to play an Android version on a device that isn't a phone.

EDIT: Ok, so after a little bit investigating I realized this game is supposed to be played in a Locale Japanese setting. Ok, good figured that out. Also, after looking through this thread I was glad to see someone had translated the data files. However, another issue has popped up. Apparently the translated files are missing a
/Data/SystemFile/Blackboard_Message window_9Slice_3.
---And here is the non-translated error: /Data/SystemFile/黒板_メッセージウインドウ_9slice_3ファイル読み込み工ラー

Last edited: