• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others None [Translation Request] Mesunie Onna Kyoushi ~Watashi wa Kare no Mae de Hizamazuku~

bartosz

Jun 25, 2017
7724.jpg

Developer: Ail [team soif]
Genre: Female protagonist, nukige, ahegao, teacher, anal, big breats, small breasts(non-loli), bondage, double penetration, pregnancy, rape, blackmail, piercing, body writing, tatoo, moral degeneration and many more(mostly f*cked up stuff for degenerates like me a'la lilith(developers of Taimanin Asagi series) (for more tags and pictures look on the link above)
Censored: Yes
Language: Japanese
Story
Female teacher Mizuki is about to get married when she receives confession from her student Akira and turns it down. Akira then involves Mizuki's favorite student Yui to establish physical relationship with her and uses recordered video to blackmail Mizuki. The peaceful days are over for the teacher. Into spiral of lust are involved more people.

I never shared link so if there is a problem please give me tell me what to do XD

Also if there wouldn't be anyone who would like to translate but know what to do with the main problem of using textractor (it doesn't show current text but the one earlier) or other way to hook and translate the game then I would be really grateful.

Last edited: