RPGM [Translation Request]Meer's Occupation [lancut]

Jul 7, 2018
Progress??
NPCs are almost all done, after that a few more ingame days of main events, hopefully it will be done soon.
This game has a LOT of changing NPC dialogues, so I recommend you check in with NPCs after every major step of corruption and clothes change. Almost every male NPC will have standing image ero scenes with their own unique dialogues, so they're worth experiencing even if they don't get their own unique "full screen ero image".

Jul 7, 2018
Final update before release:
Almost there folks, out of the 400ish files (of pure dialogue) only 18 remain partially translated.

I'm pretty much done with the game, only thing left is the bad ending, however I've found some dialogues in the files that I didn't encounter in the game. I'm not sure whether I just missed them or they weren't implemented, but I'll translate them anyway, just to be safe (hence the 18 remaining files). After that I'm just gonna play through the game one more time to correct any typos I might have made and its done.

In the mean time, does anyone know how to get in touch with an uploader? I still don't completely understand how this site works.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Final update before release:
Almost there folks, out of the 400ish files (of pure dialogue) only 18 remain partially translated.

I'm pretty much done with the game, only thing left is the bad ending, however I've found some dialogues in the files that I didn't encounter in the game. I'm not sure whether I just missed them or they weren't implemented, but I'll translate them anyway, just to be safe (hence the 18 remaining files). After that I'm just gonna play through the game one more time to correct any typos I might have made and its done.

In the mean time, does anyone know how to get in touch with an uploader? I still don't completely understand how this site works.
You can DM me with any questions you may have about uploading or just ask me here.