RPGM None [Translation Request] Maman's quest 2 - Autonoe

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
why broke? also, how did you find that site? so good, never showed on google
some scene from the son perspective is straight up bug out and make you stuck (you can't watch the scene but also can't continue to play the game cuz you can't skip if you chose the son perspective) and it's a MTL so it some sort of bonner killing sometimes
about the website , i just know it from my friend, idk it because i do download stuff from the website or because of my region setting but it do show up in my search console

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
How do I unlock the last monastery scene?
have 100+ nasty value then go talk to the sister at the church , chose to help , if you play the game ver that i post above, you have to go back to the point before you see the first scene, save , chose to help , watch the scene from the son PoV if you haven't unlock it yet, reload, chose lilia PoV or ignore it , then have 100+ nasty value, you can now watch the 2nd scene at the son PoV and not being soft lock cuz the mtl always broke the game :'v

mcrbfh

Feb 16, 2019
have 100+ nasty value then go talk to the sister at the church , chose to help , if you play the game ver that i post above, you have to go back to the point before you see the first scene, save , chose to help , watch the scene from the son PoV if you haven't unlock it yet, reload, chose lilia PoV or ignore it , then have 100+ nasty value, you can now watch the 2nd scene at the son PoV and not being soft lock cuz the mtl always broke the game :'v
Damn It's a pain in the ass cuz I don't know how much nasty value I had, every time I tried checking the status my game broke.

Could you please upload a save with that last monastery scene?