• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others [Translation Request] Mama Wa Taimanin

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
MTL with Sugoi, Deepl or Google?
Not a clue mate, found it 10 seconds before i shared it here by accident on a website, but I scanned through it and it seemed legit enough of a translation. Grabbed it from and tested it with PC version, worked like a charm.

Joshtp

Jan 20, 2018
Not a clue mate, found it 10 seconds before i shared it here by accident on a website, but I scanned through it and it seemed legit enough of a translation. Grabbed it from and tested it with PC version, worked like a charm.
Ok bro. Thank you very much for sharing it here.

Joshtp

Jan 20, 2018
Played the first 20 minutes and Ngl, this is really high quality mtl. Might even warrant a game thread on here tbh.
That's great. Too bad I ended up replaying this game a couple of months ago with deepl.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
That's great. Too bad I ended up replaying this game a couple of months ago with deepl.
Yeah probably not that much of a difference in quality from DeepL but it is so nice to have the text actually in-game instead of fiddling around with textractor and what not xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Joshtp

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
+1 I played this one with translator it's pretty good in term of story and netorare if you love ntr with mama this is for you.

Henry-Ever

Feb 19, 2019
how that work i tried to ut that file in the main folder but nothing happens