Wolf RPG [Translation Request] Lust Prison ~Flower Maiden Falling into Prison~ [RJ379257]

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Who would have guess uploading a 5 GB file to MEGA would take a while. Anyway here is V1.11 of the game with the game files decrypted and the English WOLF RPG Game Editor within the same file.

The font I used to redraw the config menu is in there as well. You can open the game in the editor and look at all the events, maps, and other variables which are mostly in Japanese. Honestly, I don't expect any single person to be able to translate this game, which is probably why most Acerola games are translated by a team like Kagura.
I know it´s shameless to ask something like this but could you upload to something like mediafire? Mega has that limit that i don´t know how to bypass

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Who would have guess uploading a 5 GB file to MEGA would take a while. Anyway here is V1.11 of the game with the game files decrypted and the English WOLF RPG Game Editor within the same file.

The font I used to redraw the config menu is in there as well. You can open the game in the editor and look at all the events, maps, and other variables which are mostly in Japanese. Honestly, I don't expect any single person to be able to translate this game, which is probably why most Acerola games are translated by a team like Kagura.
so this game translated?

SEIGEN1

Aug 11, 2019

thank you & I'm terribly sorry sir, but could you upload it on some sites that has unlimited download data? mega has limit. & sorry for my english.

HippoPie

Jan 10, 2020
Because a few people have had issues with MEGA, I've uploaded it to Anonfiles which supports file sizes this big. It's not particularly fast, but it has unlimited download and I don't need to split the game into multiple parts.

Just to be clear, the game I'm uploading is NOT translated. It is decrypted, which means anyone can directly change the in game assets with the included WolfRPG editor or look at how the game is structured. The events are still all in Japanese. If someone with more time and knowledge can figure out how to work with the game engine and edit the events, I wouldn't mind helping with a translation.

(Anonfiles)

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
Hi, can you send me the EVanime folder, the game gives me a lot of errors with png from that folder and I don't want to download the game again, thanks