RPGM None [Translation Request] LunariaFantasia [RJ01126735]

Hiwa-kun

Dec 28, 2023
I'm about to finish my second playthrough at about 22 hours in (NG+ for the second one, it introduces a new story path that's nearly impossible to achieve the first time around, definitely designed to be experienced in the second playthrough, also comes with NG+ items). These 22 hours are without doing any side quests in NG+, I still have to do a lot to complete it. My guess is 25 hours if you rush through the game (for all H-scenes), and a lot more if you want to see everything beyond the H-scenes.

There's a great amount of content to explore, with several dozen characters to meet (each with their own encyclopedia entry listing their background & body measurements - even more characters in NG+), several dozen H-scenes and countless side quests alongside two different versions for the main quest, and each of these versions has its own H-scenes. There's no shortage of sexy clothes either, you'll certainly have a good time in that regard.

Even the gameplay/combat is fleshed out, with a surprising amount of options on how you want to battle (can spec into various magic abilities, get passive skills/effects and fight with various summons). There's a lot to explore, the long development time definitely shows in the amount of both H and non-H content.

I'd heavily recommend the game to anyone who loves strong girls with big tits getting said fantastic tits fondled and groped in nearly every H-scene - the focus on tits-loving is amazing, even during sex they'll get kneaded plenty, as well as to fans of scenes with multiple cumshots, as every male character cums at least two times (often more).

I'd not recommend the game if NTR is your biggest/only kink. The game doesn't focus on NTR but on incredibly hot sex scenes in general. Some of the girls' designs are divine, and all of them are pleasant to the eye, again if you're into big tits that is, which I am. :love:

Personal rating:

10/10 Best tits & tits fondling
10/10 Amount of sexy female characters
10/10 Snow Lady Summon
10/10 Total content for an H-game

Only "downsides":
- Game can be rather hard if you're not willing to grind some stats & get good items and keep an eye on your spells, passives and summons. I played it on Easy, that was bearable.
- Map design can be infuriating. Big dungeons and maze-like structures oftentimes with little puzzles or traps too. Can range from interesting to annoying.
- Weak NTR for anyone who cares about that. I'm surprised the dev even mentioned it as a tag, but probably just to boost sales a bit.
- I'd have loved more futa or pregnancy scenes - but, that's purely personal preference.
- Old RPGmaker engine, would recommend software that improves the resolution or at least increases the size of the game window, such as Mtool or LoslessScaling.
I starting second run, do you need be a virgin to see all new events? or you can lose to bosses and take Hmissions?

Hiwa-kun

Dec 28, 2023
I'm about to finish my second playthrough at about 22 hours in (NG+ for the second one, it introduces a new story path that's nearly impossible to achieve the first time around, definitely designed to be experienced in the second playthrough, also comes with NG+ items). These 22 hours are without doing any side quests in NG+, I still have to do a lot to complete it. My guess is 25 hours if you rush through the game (for all H-scenes), and a lot more if you want to see everything beyond the H-scenes.

There's a great amount of content to explore, with several dozen characters to meet (each with their own encyclopedia entry listing their background & body measurements - even more characters in NG+), several dozen H-scenes and countless side quests alongside two different versions for the main quest, and each of these versions has its own H-scenes. There's no shortage of sexy clothes either, you'll certainly have a good time in that regard.

Even the gameplay/combat is fleshed out, with a surprising amount of options on how you want to battle (can spec into various magic abilities, get passive skills/effects and fight with various summons). There's a lot to explore, the long development time definitely shows in the amount of both H and non-H content.

I'd heavily recommend the game to anyone who loves strong girls with big tits getting said fantastic tits fondled and groped in nearly every H-scene - the focus on tits-loving is amazing, even during sex they'll get kneaded plenty, as well as to fans of scenes with multiple cumshots, as every male character cums at least two times (often more).

I'd not recommend the game if NTR is your biggest/only kink. The game doesn't focus on NTR but on incredibly hot sex scenes in general. Some of the girls' designs are divine, and all of them are pleasant to the eye, again if you're into big tits that is, which I am. :love:

Personal rating:

10/10 Best tits & tits fondling
10/10 Amount of sexy female characters
10/10 Snow Lady Summon
10/10 Total content for an H-game

Only "downsides":
- Game can be rather hard if you're not willing to grind some stats & get good items and keep an eye on your spells, passives and summons. I played it on Easy, that was bearable.
- Map design can be infuriating. Big dungeons and maze-like structures oftentimes with little puzzles or traps too. Can range from interesting to annoying.
- Weak NTR for anyone who cares about that. I'm surprised the dev even mentioned it as a tag, but probably just to boost sales a bit.
- I'd have loved more futa or pregnancy scenes - but, that's purely personal preference.
- Old RPGmaker engine, would recommend software that improves the resolution or at least increases the size of the game window, such as Mtool or LoslessScaling.
I starting second run, do you need be a virgin to see all new events? or you can lose to bosses and take Hmissions?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
The only requirement is that Lunaria has 0 in corruption or sexual experience and absorption and beat the game. This can only be achieved in the second round because you cannot defeat the goblin and that gives you corruption and absorption which blocks the ending that is behind the barrier in the collection, the efficient way is to do two runs, the first one seeing all the sexual content and making yourself strong and in the second run rush the game and see the ending that you can only see having 0 corruption and 0 absorption, that is, not having any sexual encounter.
or you can play however you want and do whatever you want even if you need 10 runs, the option in which you enjoy the game the most is the correct

Hiwa-kun

Dec 28, 2023
The only requirement is that Lunaria has 0 in corruption or sexual experience and absorption and beat the game. This can only be achieved in the second round because you cannot defeat the goblin and that gives you corruption and absorption which blocks the ending that is behind the barrier in the collection, the efficient way is to do two runs, the first one seeing all the sexual content and making yourself strong and in the second run rush the game and see the ending that you can only see having 0 corruption and 0 absorption, that is, not having any sexual encounter.
or you can play however you want and do whatever you want even if you need 10 runs, the option in which you enjoy the game the most is the correct
Question = Endings which after barrier (monkey with mother + daughter, jap queen and her aid, etc), do they appear in real when playing storyline? or they just bonuses?

--"that is, not having any sexual encounter." This means even NO groping for MAIN heroine ')

Jun 22, 2022
Virgin, and don't trigger any H-events (you need sexual experience and sexual absorption to remain at 0). The new events will all happen automatically, you can't miss any of them.

--"that is, not having any sexual encounter." This means even NO groping for MAIN heroine ')
Indeed. That's also why it's recommended for the second playthrough (get all normal/groping H-events during the first run).

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Question = Endings which after barrier (monkey with mother + daughter, jap queen and her aid, etc), do they appear in real when playing storyline? or they just bonuses?

According to the literal translation, this ending is the true positive ending for Lunaria but negative for the rest of the characters and friends and as I said, 0 absorption and 0 corruption in Lunaria that means 0 in all sexual content, nothing that can increase your absorption and sexual experience.
Basically, don't lose any fight and stay away from any heart symbol, whether green or pink, in the story as well as the question symbols and beat the game everything will be unlocked through linear history once you get this ending you can unlock the rest of the scenes by talking to one of the nuns at the collection

Last edited:

Hiwa-kun

Dec 28, 2023
According to the literal translation, this ending is the true positive ending for Lunaria but negative for the rest of the characters and friends and as I said, 0 absorption and 0 corruption in Lunaria that means 0 in all sexual content, nothing that can increase your absorption and sexual experience.
Basically, don't lose any fight and stay away from any heart symbol, whether green or pink, in the story as well as the question symbols and beat the game everything will be unlocked through linear history once you get this ending you can unlock the rest of the scenes by talking to one of the nuns at the collection
Understand, Thanks.

Daemeric

Sep 10, 2019
Menu has hints for where to find unclaimed missions, you can try use it too...
Except I am at chapter 3, it says get the jewel, which is supposedly quest 20, talking to the ice queen, and I competed it, thus that’s why I don’t know what else I should do to unlock the miko heroine. 8F7DBD88-4674-43EE-8743-38A3404CD0CC.jpeg

Hiwa-kun

Dec 28, 2023
Except I am at chapter 3, it says get the jewel, which is supposedly quest 20, talking to the ice queen, and I competed it, thus that’s why I don’t know what else I should do to unlock the miko heroine. View attachment 3243704
I get to this point on second run: you need complete=
1) in second city you need complete undeground mission = get mission from mayor (on second floor of personal house)
2) did you get ice crystal (from ice temple)? you need get him (stair on pic crystal palace)
3) next teleport to port city, talk to port administrator, port01.pic after event on cafe, miko appear in area below cafe.

Daemeric

Sep 10, 2019
I get to this point on second run: you need complete=
1) in second city you need complete undeground mission = get mission from mayor (on second floor of personal house)
2) did you get ice crystal (from ice temple)? you need get him (stair on pic crystal palace)
3) next teleport to port city, talk to port administrator, port01.pic after event on cafe, miko appear in area below cafe.
OMG, thank you! my mistake was not checking the stair on the left of the ice tower, didn’t realised there’s a 5th floor and missed out the ice jewel.

Hiwa-kun

Dec 28, 2023
can someone tell me how can i get this clothes and get final brothel and bath scenes
After you save yukin onna (make regular trip to her lair, can't remember after which event), she join herione in spiritual form, this NPC give dress for yuki onna, after that you can go to brothel.
For bath scenes you need complete digging mission:
"You need teleport to start of tunnel which lead to jap area, go down, walk to fork - etc pic2, on pic3 will be icon of mission for source of hot water (waterfall). Mine it )) and go back to onsen in city.
Onsen Hevent have 2 parts, you can go to man area only after you complete mission fot hypno-corruprion cruch, and 2 nights of bunny events in pub of biggest city"