VN None [TRANSLATION REQUEST] Kuroinu 2 ~In'yoku ni Somaru Haitoku no Miyako, Futatabi~

Numasu

Dec 2, 2019
I suppose it's worth mentioning that was released a few months ago. Having not played the original 2018 release, I can't comment on the differences, but I can say that it was enjoyable, and more than playable with Textractor. If you found the Kuroinu II: OVA off-putting, you can rest assured that there are some great scenes and characters. Like the first game and many other VN's, the game CG's alone don't do it justice-- the dialogue and characters are what make it a worthwhile investment. Also, the game allows you to unlock all scenes and CG at once, so a completed save file is not necessary if you just want to see a particular scene.
Do you have any advice for working with Textractor? I've tried following guides, but pulling the right text with the hook finder has been rough for me

Reactions: f9account
Aug 8, 2021
For all of those who want to see this translated, .
Please, vote for all the Kuroinu games.

The three options would be:

Kuroinu 2 Kai ~In'yoku ni Somaru Haitoku no Miyako, Futatabi~
Kuroinu Gaiden ~In'yoku ni Oboreta Shouki-tachi no Monogatari~
[Kuroinu Gaiden] Elf Mura no Kanraku ~Chijoku to Kairaku no Utage~

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
It has a sugoi model MTL on here

Its better than nothing I guess. Personally, I will wait for a real translation but i thought others might appreciate this.

Reactions: pft98 and vinny19

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
For all of those who want to see this translated, .
Please, vote for all the Kuroinu games.

The three options would be:

Kuroinu 2 Kai ~In'yoku ni Somaru Haitoku no Miyako, Futatabi~
Kuroinu Gaiden ~In'yoku ni Oboreta Shouki-tachi no Monogatari~
[Kuroinu Gaiden] Elf Mura no Kanraku ~Chijoku to Kairaku no Utage~
How'd this go?

Aug 8, 2021
How'd this go?
Unless they make an announcement soon, I think it didn't work.

Our hopes are now with Shiravune, and . IMO, if this sell enough copies, it would motivate them to release more Kuroinu games, like this sequel, or even the Gaidens.

Remember: If you can, please buy a copy.

Reactions: f9account