Apr 8, 2020
Title: Kowaku no Toki ( 蠱惑の刻 )
DLSite:
VNDB:
Type: Adventrue
Tags:
Contains:
Voice and Music

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Images
xVOj7oaZ.png 5214_322.jpg 5214_320.jpg 5214_318.jpg 5214_316.jpg 5214_314.jpg 5214_312.jpg 5214_310.jpg 5214_308.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Cryptic_MGTOW

なるみ

Apr 8, 2020
might be error but it gave me trojan warning
Probably with reg.exe file idk what this file is but it probably reading some data from registry. This file was in game files so i didn't removed. You should remove this file, it probably won't affect game.

pocola1

May 10, 2020
Probably with reg.exe file idk what this file is but it probably reading some data from registry. This file was in game files so i didn't removed. You should remove this file, it probably won't affect game.
mhm thanks and yes reg.exe was.

pocola1

May 10, 2020
btw mind asking why this game wasn't yet translated ?

なるみ

Apr 8, 2020
Pain, let me install windows 10 vm and see what causing this error
Edit: I think i know what happened let me fix the post

Last edited:

なるみ

Apr 8, 2020
i downloaded the fixed one but it says can not start game then game windows pops up for a few second and closes, any ideas? View attachment 1843604
I got the same error aswell

My apologize, the problem was probably due to missing registry keys. So the proper game installation requires an original game setup file instead of already unpacked game.
Updated the files. It should now work.

Reactions: micropotato

micropotato

Jan 31, 2019
My apologize, the problem was probably due to missing registry keys. So the proper game installation requires an original game setup file instead of already unpacked game.
Updated the files. It should now work.
Finally worked. In my case i think window's real time protection was interfering with the installation (specifically the reg.exe file) when i noticed a popup about reg.exe at the end of installation.
So anyone got this error just turn off real time protection in virus settings and add that reg.exe into exclusions to stop windows messing with it.

Cryptic_MGTOW

Apr 4, 2020
Finally worked. In my case i think window's real time protection was interfering with the installation (specifically the reg.exe file) when i noticed a popup about reg.exe at the end of installation.
So anyone got this error just turn off real time protection in virus settings and add that reg.exe into exclusions to stop windows messing with it.
Doesn't reg.exe have a virus implemented to it? Seems a bit risky.

micropotato

Jan 31, 2019
Doesn't reg.exe have a virus implemented to it? Seems a bit risky.
Worth it in my opinion, working link for this game is kinda rare nowadays.