RPGM Completed [Translation Request] Knight of the Church Charlotte

• Thread starter Deleted member 961056
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 961056

Can someone please translate this game, I would very much appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:

baawhaa

Jun 1, 2018
Hey orange cucmber125 ,Carion_Crow ,Dcf ,sandreas2000 ,Abdi Abdoo ,Gummiel and jacktheripper.5000

i was as well interested in this game so i took it upon my self.
it is Machine translated though and i haven't tested it. and the menu screen is translated and some other features.
in this link you you will find the Data and graphics of this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if there is a bug please say so so i can work on fixing that.

this was my first time translating a game so please be kind.

PS. the game from the download link for didn't work.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
The download from the OP worked for me. I made sure I was in Japanese locale when I unzipped it. If you don't, sometimes the Japanese characters get corrupted and breaks it.
I replaced the the files and the game runs. I noticed only Charlotte's words were translated in conversations; have not gotten very far yet.
Thanks for giving us something to get started with, baawhaa.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
OK, got a little further and a lot more conversations were translated, but I ran into a script error in the women's bathroom of the first town with the voyeur. Most likely there are others. There is no word wrap in the dialog box so sometimes words go offscreen. Silentce would be a big help here but he's pretty busy.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
OK, got a little further and a lot more conversations were translated, but I ran into a script error in the women's bathroom of the first town with the voyeur. Most likely there are others. There is no word wrap in the dialog box so sometimes words go offscreen. Silentce would be a big help here but he's pretty busy.
Show me a screenshot and I'll see what I can do. it's probably an easy fix.

NVM: this translation is broken in some way that I can't even get inside to look at the code. T++ often does this to games. you try and extract the data again and it just breaks things.....

Last edited:
Reactions: ronan333