VN Others [Translation Request] Kimi no Omoi (Thoughts of You):Jinsei tsukoudome

magicuser007

Dec 12, 2019
Store:
Developer/Publisher: Jinsei tsukoudome
Language: Japanese

Censorship: Mosaics

Information

STORY
Yotsuba and her childhood boyfriend Shinichi have mutual feelings, but it's another man who introduces her to the delights of physical love.

SPECS
A Netorare (Cuckoldry) ADV Game
21 HCG base works, 140+ total works incl. variations, 800x600 size, illustrated by Saifa
Voice acting by professional seiyuu Ren Momoka, over 4 hours of uncensored erotic voice content!
2300 voiced lines of dialogue and 620kb of text scenario, over 2x more than "Kimi no Tonari"!

CONCEPT
This game was developed out of personal interest in the "netorare" genre. The consensual sex of a virgin as the plaything of her lover is one that I enjoy but don't see often enough, so I created it. Kimi no Omoi (Thoughts of You) is the 3rd story of this style after My Beloved Big Sister Is His Toy and Kimi no Tonari (Next to You).

FOR FANS OF
Cuckoldry / netorare
Willingly giving one's flower

HOWEVER!
While the heroine makes her choices freely she's still the plaything of a man who has broken a better love. He doesn't care about anything but sex with her. Heartbreak abounds.

SPECIAL FEATURES
CG mode added
H scene replay mode (of course)
1599917551530.png
1599917593413.png
1599917624801.png 1599917661626.png

Reactions: yesz and Koroton