RPGM [Translation Request] けもちち~ロリ爆乳種付交尾録~(ゲーム版)

Animer

Jun 8, 2020
Series name
けもちち~ロリ爆乳種付交尾録~(ゲーム版)
Series name (English)
Kemochichi ~Breast Fucking Big-Breasted Lolis (game version)
Scenario
たらんこぶ / アレキシ
Illustration
たらんこぶ / アレキシ
Genre
Breasts Dirty Talk RPG Maker Loli Harem Breast Sex Animal Ears Big Breasts

■ Story
You are invited to a village where only the "milk beasts" who are pregnant with vaginal cum shot live.
There you are entrusted with seeding the breasts of all the inhabitants of the village for the sake of tribal prosperity.

"Let's conceive your boobs with a pleasant vaginal cum shot ...?"

The seeding life in your dairy tribe who loves "loli huge breasts" is about to begin.

■ Outline
of the work This is a work made by RPG Maker MV that specializes only in loli huge breasts, fucking, and vaginal cum shot.
There is no troublesome element, and it is a stress-free and easy-to-use game of seeding H immediately when you talk to it.

Characters are divided into main characters and mob characters, and both "can be seeded on all characters" is.
The main character is thick (3 times ejaculation difference), and the mob character can be fucking easily.

20 main characters (including guest characters), 50 mobs. There is a mini event.
All the characters are scattered in the village, so please try to complete it.
There are some character events that appear under specific conditions, but
if you follow the event of the main character, all will occur.

You can play the H scenes of the two main characters in the trial version, so please download and check the atmosphere.

* Although it has the same view of the world as the audio version "Kemochichi-Mating Record with Lori Big Breasts-", you can enjoy this game alone without any problems.

Character introduction

d5219b321ccec1b05af5891f54f11239.jpg
・ Deco-chan
A baby girl who is called Deco-chan by everyone in the village.
Your first seeding partner.
It seems to be the daughter of the village mayor, but there are many mysterious places ...?

8eb40171bcb52f55f44300a8cbf3d633.jpg
・ Kohaku-chan
A girl of the dairy tribe who is always elusive.
It's usually kind, but when it comes to playing with you, a mean side comes out.
It seems that they are often called "Sato no Mom" because they take good care of their children.

ID: RJ318770
Censorship: Censored
Language: Japanese (Request English Translation)
Developer: zikyu-zisoku.
Release Date: 07/03/2021
Platform: Windows

Story site:

Image title:
RJ318770_img_main-picsay.png
RJ318770_img_smp1-picsay.png
RJ318770_img_smp2-picsay.png
RJ318770_img_smp3-picsay.png
RJ318770_img_smp4-picsay.png
RJ318770_img_smp6-picsay.png
RJ318770_img_smp7-picsay.png

Download here:

Pasword: kimochi.info

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After direct request here's an edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0 including scripts, plugins and some translated pictures.
Thanks to Animer for helping test prototypes.

Known issues:
Due to the formatting the translation quality turned out quite bad, but you don't want to know how bad the raw MTL result was.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Crabsny

Jan 16, 2019
just unpack and play. feel happy when you play it :KEK:
Oh I just realised. I thought there was an issue with the translation files so I replied Shisaye, but then i realised i forgot to unpack so I deleted everything in the reply and added "edit: nvm i forgot to unpack lol ". Well thats the whole story xD

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I cant figure out how to apply the translation, can someone help me out?
If your game is unpacked, just extract the DMTL to your game folder. (My source was unpacked.)

If your game version has a packed executable, you need to unpack it first.
You can do this by using the "EnigmaVBUnpacker". I will add a version as an attachment.
Just start the "EnigmaVBUnpacker.exe" choose the location of the game executable and click on "unpack". Please verify that this step worked correctly by launching the unpacked game once using the "Game.exe" inside the newly created folder "%DEFAULTFOLDER%" before merging my MTL into it.
Should you just get a white screen on startup, rename the "%DEFAULTFOLDER%" to "DEFAULTFOLDER" and try again.

Last edited: