Others Complete [Translation Request]Kangoku Senkan 3 ~Nessa no Sennou Kouro~

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Just use Visual Novel Reader until an official release gets translated (which is very likely not to happen for at least a few more years).

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
I have started a project of translating this VN. I have translated the first 100 lines or so, tested it and it seems to work without problems. You all now have to be patient. This visual novel has thousands upon thousands of lines of dialogue and it will take me quite a long time to translate everything, especially since I don't plan on spending hours every day doing this. The translation will most likely take a few months so don't expect it before the end of the year, quite possibly early next year.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
I have started a project of translating this VN. I have translated the first 100 lines or so, tested it and it seems to work without problems. You all now have to be patient. This visual novel has thousands upon thousands of lines of dialogue and it will take me quite a long time to translate everything, especially since I don't plan on spending hours every day doing this. The translation will most likely take a few months so don't expect it before the end of the year, quite possibly early next year.
YESSSSSS! Take your time man. I'm sure everyone is just happy to know someone is working on it.

eagleslash

Nov 24, 2017
thanks man take your time we will wait

Wireframe

Jul 4, 2018
Honestly didn't expect anyone besides rattanman to get to this. Godspeed.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
I figured I should give an update. The translation is around 25 to 30% finished. Less than I expected so far but I am making progress. I've finished translating all of the CG images, including the OPTIONS menu etc. Dialogue is, as I've stated above, 25 to 30% finished.
The script file has 82933 lines to go through. Not all of it is dialogue, of course, but all of it needs to be checked for dialogue, which takes a lot of time as you can imagine. I hope to be around 40-50% finished by the end of the year, hope being the key word, as it may take longer to get there. When I'm halfway done I will update you again and then give you an estimate on when the second half will be finished.

All I ask from you guys is to be patient.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Honestly, you can take as long as you want. I think we are all just pleased that someone is working on it. And 25-30% so far seems like nice progress to me.

Wireframe

Jul 4, 2018
I figured I should give an update. The translation is around 25 to 30% finished. Less than I expected so far but I am making progress. I've finished translating all of the CG images, including the OPTIONS menu etc. Dialogue is, as I've stated above, 25 to 30% finished.
The script file has 82933 lines to go through. Not all of it is dialogue, of course, but all of it needs to be checked for dialogue, which takes a lot of time as you can imagine. I hope to be around 40-50% finished by the end of the year, hope being the key word, as it may take longer to get there. When I'm halfway done I will update you again and then give you an estimate on when the second half will be finished.

All I ask from you guys is to be patient.
I'd say you're faster than Dekiru and Rattanman at this pace. Take as long as you need.