• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others WIP [Translation Request] Kanade Rogue-like+ ver.1.3 tozicode RJ319424

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
OK, so in early development I followed this game on ULMF. It had a partial translation and was AWESOME. I enjoyed the balance of the tentacle clothing upgrades vs risk and gameplay.

The description of those upgrades it IMPORTANT to gameplay and enjoyment. Sure you can bumble through moonrunes with no trouble, but it's a FRACTION of the game that way.
Anyway here's a basic copied description. After I've got enough posts I'll update with cover pic etc...

links to authors "translation" they may add at a later date... (UPDATE from translator of game oct. 11th 2021 work complete update "soon")

Circle

Release date
Update informationApr/04/2021
Author /
Scenario
Illustration / / / / / / / /
Voice Actor
Music /
File format
Supported languages
Genre
File size 219.41MB

Gameplay : Dungeon Crawler Style game with Sprite animation and Mid-Combat H (Status Effect such as Parasite). You play as Kanade (I think that's the heroine's name) and run around killing mob, gathering EXP and level up to beat the dungeon boss (Your level resets every dungeon and your base stat depends on tentacles clothes's level), whenever you kill an enemy there's a chance for the enemy to drop a bag and you can use them to level up the tentacle clothes and tweak your base stat. There's multiple costume for the heroine (Currently 3, Melee/Ranged/Underwater). There's also permanent passive that can be obtained by doing certain things (Including negative/H ones)

Controls: Standard RPGMaker controls (can move with WASD or arrow keys)

"Q" kills you, "R" sends you to title screen, "L" shows your text history, "M" alters the map size, "TAB" changes your form.

H Stuff : Inside dungeon, some enemy can grapple you to do H-attacks and inflict various status effect and drain your HP/MP and increase EP. (When the bar below Floor X run out, strong enemy with H attack swarms you as well). There's also CGs for some enemy if you get defeat by specific enemy.

for more info:

Last edited:

Nazrat24

Dec 21, 2020
+1
The author is such an ass to encrypt the text files, he could make those external to easy edit them/translate them.
the creator is not the person translating it, i've been working on translating the game for a while now and finally finished it now since the final update has been added, its a lot harder to translate than normal because of the way the coding is done, the update will be out soon for the translation

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
Where might an interested person watch for this soon to be updated version?

DLsite is where I've been watching (and english forums)
last DLsite update was sept. 5th ver.1.3.1 (chinese translation?)

ps. thanks for the work. I bought the game, but it's the translation that's key. Back in early dev there were partial translations I assumed would be complementary. Author and fans owe YOU their thanks.
Do you, Nazrat24 have a patreon or way to tip $ for thanks?

Last edited:

SimplestName

Jul 29, 2019
I saw this game before but didn't look much into it. Now that I've seen it and what content is in it I'm excited as heck. (is there a version up anywhere by chance? Seen some on svs or other places but they're old versions)

SimplestName

Jul 29, 2019
I saw this game before but didn't look much into it. Now that I've seen it and what content is in it I'm excited as heck. (is there a version up anywhere by chance? Seen some on svs or other places but they're old versions)
I realize there is a config file that comes with the game that translates part of the game. But some things are left untranslated yet I've seen screenshots and videos with those parts (like the top right) translated. Does anyone know if there is a way to change this?

Nazrat24

Dec 21, 2020
Where might an interested person watch for this soon to be updated version?

DLsite is where I've been watching (and english forums)
last DLsite update was sept. 5th ver.1.3.1 (chinese translation?)

ps. thanks for the work. I bought the game, but it's the translation that's key. Back in early dev there were partial translations I assumed would be complementary. Author and fans owe YOU their thanks.
Do you, Nazrat24 have a patreon or way to tip $ for thanks?
i don't really have a patreon but i translate for free or optional donations on pretty much whatever, just been trying to spread around more and try to help people translate things when i can, i have a paypal which i'd rather not share publically where everyone can find it though, appreciate donations if anyone wants to i guess, not that its needed at all, but my discord is Lain#5839, if anyone wishes to get into contact with me about translations or anything, again i do translations for completely optional pay, so i'm fine with doing it for free, but i usually only do games/H Games (spam will be ignored and blocked instantly)

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
I check from time to time but no updates. Can anyone speak moonrunes and contact author? As I understand it should be ready for him to plug and play the translation and update on DLsite.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
Nothing... last update was the sept 2021

Is there anyway to contact the author? I can't navigate the language barrier.

he has a twitter

Last edited:

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Well hopefully the translation gets sorted out. Looks like a great game!