RPGM Wolf RPG [Translation Request] Kaitou Ren, Phantom Thief Ren

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Okay, so what is the problem? If you want to identify the mistake and require the original Japanese game, please message me privately, and I'll send you the game's activation code (if you don't already have it) its not a problem I will be really happy if you have time to solve this mistake.

* Sry, I deleted my previous message because I misunderstood the situation.
The problem seems to be that v1.0.0 is missing necessary audio files, or that the dev had a typo in Commonevents and it's supposed to be a different number.

To check I would not actually need a cracked version, or an activation code.
I would just need the raw files of the latest version, since I can load them into my tools regardless of the executable.

DeuroKros

Jul 15, 2021
ok, so i basically just try to brute force "fix" it by basically just duplicating _E_E_46 voice audio file and changing the 6 to 7. i haven't seen...any errors, and it seems to have not replaced it with non-moaning voice. i guess that works?

Reactions: Akiro111

Akiro111

Aug 24, 2023
ok, so i basically just try to brute force "fix" it by basically just duplicating _E_E_46 voice audio file and changing the 6 to 7. i haven't seen...any errors, and it seems to have not replaced it with non-moaning voice. i guess that works?
thanks