Aug 24, 2023
Could someone translate this game?

Crack JP ver. -

Reactions: Ar_ndri

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
this isnt WolfRPG. RPG MV. use Mtool for the time being. or until dazedanon or Shisaye takes it up for MTL.
I would take a look at it, but since this doesn't seem to be on DLsite or at least nobody links to it I wouldn't even know how to search for a reasonable source for it.
I do not consider a password protected "crack" installer a reasonable source, if this is really just a MV game.
What kind of DRM are we even talking about?

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
I would take a look at it, but since this doesn't seem to be on DLsite or at least nobody links to it I wouldn't even know how to search for a reasonable source for it.
I do not consider a password protected "crack" installer a reasonable source, if this is really just a MV game.
What kind of DRM are we even talking about?
Dunno about the DRM, but the crack is just a mv exe(game.exe), Virus total showed 1 detection of the cracked game.exe, from a list of 72 vendors. (False positive maybe?).
Here's the link to the scan:

Also, no installer. Just a rar file.

Reactions: Shisaye

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Dunno about the DRM, but the crack is just a mv exe(game.exe), Virus total showed 1 detection of the cracked game.exe, from a list of 72 vendors. (False positive maybe?).
Here's the link to the scan:

Also, no installer. Just a rar file.
Oh okay.
It had a weird description on the website.

I'll check if I can work on this.

Edit:
It's huge and very messy, but I can work with it.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.0.0.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated. (The main menu buttons are picture based for example.)
v1.0.0 is missing a voice file and will crash your game during combat h. The workaround until someone provides a newer version of the game is to copy and then rename one of the other voice files to "_E_E_47".

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

DeuroKros

Jul 15, 2021
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.0.0.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated. (The main menu buttons are picture based for example.)

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
audio error that happened during a battle fuck

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
audio error that happened during a battle fuck
I've checked the original files and that entry is unchanged. It's a SV_PLAY_VOICE command at LN:446 Col:6032 Pos:5154129 in Commonevents.
It seems like the dev fucked up, or we have a damaged version, because that file doesn't exist.
There is a file with the same name in "se" instead of "voice", but I doubt that's it because the dev gave tons of duplicate file names.

I wouldn't be surprised if 1.0.0 is already severely outdated and just nobody ever shared the updates.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
If I purchase the original version for you, can you translate it and make it accessible to everyone?
I don't know how the DRM works.
"Maybe" we could simply use the same cracked executable and just update the assets, but I have no idea.

Akiro111

Aug 24, 2023
I've checked the original files and that entry is unchanged. It's a SV_PLAY_VOICE command at LN:446 Col:6032 Pos:5154129 in Commonevents.
It seems like the dev fucked up, or we have a damaged version, because that file doesn't exist.
There is a file with the same name in "se" instead of "voice", but I doubt that's it because the dev gave tons of duplicate file names.

I wouldn't be surprised if 1.0.0 is already severely outdated and just nobody ever shared the updates.
Okay, so what is the problem? If you want to identify the mistake and require the original Japanese game, please message me privately, and I'll send you the game's activation code (if you don't already have it) its not a problem I will be really happy if you have time to solve this mistake.

* Sry, I deleted my previous message because I misunderstood the situation.