• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others None [Translation Request] カボプリ2 -モモと/カリンと汚ブタと孕みの魔石- / Kabopuri 2 - Karin/Momo, The Filthy Pig and the Impregnation Stone [v1.0] [ナップルミル]

Redbud

Nov 14, 2019
I can't run it, I tried locale emulator, change the region, reinstall all the dll packs. Somebody else got this problem and got a solution?

Slashyboy

Feb 15, 2019
Been having the msvrc120.dll missing error, i tried fixing it downloading said missing file and MSVC redistributable but the problem still persists.
I don't know what might be the problem

gastonyo_

Aug 5, 2018
same problem here. idk whats wrong but its involving those Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable or prob something else

been reinstalling em few times now, even copy paste those missing dll files (such as msvcr120.dll msvcp120.dll msvcp140.dll vcruntime140.dll) into the game folders, but i got this error instead and idk what else to do. i give up

image_2022-09-10_000618406.png

demoonchild

May 28, 2017
same problem here. idk whats wrong but its involving those Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable or prob something else

been reinstalling em few times now, even copy paste those missing dll files (such as msvcr120.dll msvcp120.dll msvcp140.dll vcruntime140.dll) into the game folders, but i got this error instead and idk what else to do. i give up

View attachment 2033849
Try downloading the 32 bit version of DLL file...

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Just a heads up, as I'm both too stupid and too lazy to figure out how to make a request thread, the 3rd duo of games in this series is out. Still hate that they make them separate games that are almost identical then put them in a bundle and say it's a great deal... they even have basically the same trailers on the dlsite pages.

and

EDIT: Post right below me has links to these, GO THERE

Last edited:

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Just a heads up, as I'm both too stupid and too lazy to figure out how to make a request thread, the 3rd duo of games in this series is out. Still hate that they make them separate games that are almost identical then put them in a bundle and say it's a great deal... they even have basically the same trailers on the dlsite pages.

and
I took a whack at it and made a translation request thread
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...diva-of-young-gloss-dirty-sand-dancer.135643/

All further discussion of Kabopuri 3 should probably go in that thread.

AAAAA188976

Sep 14, 2021
sorry but seems like all the links r dead?
especially anonfile goes unreachable is it just me or it's the server

Skkskakaka

Mar 13, 2022

Overview:
A simple little action platformer with some really solid sprite animation. The game is split into two, featuring different protagonists. Both games are included in the download file.

Hentai mechanics are combat rape and GOR. When you get attacked there's a chance to get knocked down (though it seems to happen pretty inconsistently). If you don't struggle up before an enemy reaches you you'll get raped. Any time an enemy cums inside you it'll add to an ecstacy meter, when the meter fills a notch you'll get impregnated, which plays a birth scene and unlock a new tier of lewd skills.

Gallery save and instructions on the galleries for both games are already added as an extra folder "GALLERY SAVE" in the game folders by yours truly. ;3

Store
: /
Censored: Yes (penises pixelated)
Version: 1.0
Language: Japanese, to be translated into english

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

Preview Images:

View attachment 1451497 View attachment 1451498 View attachment 1451499 View attachment 1451500 View attachment 1451501 View attachment 1451502
link dead