VN Others [Translation Request] Iyashinbo The Motion ~Sekai de Ichiban Suki na Hito~ Guilty Soft

zeoabyss23

Jul 29, 2017
Hey, can someone provide me the patch here? Having a hard time finding it but I already have the main game. Thanks a lot!

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019

MTL
Hmm... MTL. Well I can live with that if it's not too awful. Sadly the link to the untranslated VN is down, so even if we now have a MTL translation we still can't do anything with it.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Yeah - I knew about those ones. Problem is - Uploadhub gives a "File not found" error, and Terrabox want you to install a (in my opinion) shady client and on top of that you have to create a account to be even able to use that client.
That's something I simply refuse to do. I don't give personal info to some shady website. Maybe they are trustworthy, but I have seen too much trouble with these kind of clients coupled to websites in the past. That made me very careful.

Sorry - Thanks a lot for your help. I really appreciate it, but sadly there is not much I can do with that. Not your fault of course!!!

Toushiro

May 31, 2018