• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None [Translation Request] I, Kanojo, and H supernatural powers! [RJ174462] [Every]

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
imagen_2021-08-06_195605.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ENG title: I, Kanojo, and H supernatural powers!
JP title: ボクとカノジョとHな超能力者たち!
Release date: Mar/30/2016
Dlsite:
Developer:
version: 1.01
Genre:
Sample:

Link: (The application may not function unless a Japanese language pack is set properly in your PC / the System Locale is set to Japanese.)

Other threads games by this circle:
[Translation Request] [Whether my girlfriend is a sloppy thing can be decided by dice] [RJ170348] [Every]
[Translation Request] I, Kanojo, and H Supernatural Powers! ~ Common Sense Modification Principal Edition ~ [RJ176576] [Every]

Last edited:

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
I have 3 other games from the same developer all related to this same game, but personally I like this one better so I put it first
I just hope that someone interested can translate to continue with the others.

Reactions: StarlightKid

StarlightKid

Jul 1, 2020
I have 3 other games from the same developer all related to this same game, but personally I like this one better so I put it first
I just hope that someone interested can translate to continue with the others.
Hopefully someone is willing to translate this one. I had my eye on this for a while because I really like the art style.

Reactions: Sotawuuut