• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] Hypnotic Princess Knight [happypink]

bartosz

Jun 25, 2017
For anyone who wants to play longer in demo, if you use mtool then you can manipulate which day it is in the variables

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Wait, is this game already released? I thought the devs are still cooking this?

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
+1

For those who wants to check the gallery, here is my save should be on slot 5 (you should be able to load it by default since right now, the game does not have a save selector on the main title screen but you can still select to load a certail slot in game). Gallery is on the last ingame menu.

According to dev, trial version let you unlock this many scene, boxed in red (im still missing some, let me know if you have a more unlocked save file).

BTW, ive played it using MTool by AdventCirno for the translation which unfortunately I cant share due to being paid tool.
Thanks. AdventCirno released a free version of the tool (it's also on this site). You can't only translate in English using Bing but any BING translation is better than text in japanese that I can't understand.

Reactions: f9account