Others [Translation Request] Heroic Sisters Ariana and Maria ~Lustful Seedbed~

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
ULMF has a completed partial for

I have no idea whether there's any difference between the one on DLSite Japan and the one on DLSite English, but if there is, I expect someone who knows what the differences are can probably convert this partial quickly.
The game is available with the Japanese title on Sukebei.nyaa as well... I'm not sure if there's any rules against linking that, but it's easy to Google...
英雄姉妹アリアナ&マリア~淫欲の苗床~

Reactions: f9account

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
I had not played the game when I posted the above.
1.5 hours later, I have now played the entire game. (If you don't wander through the forest repeatedly like I did and replay pointless events, it will be shorter.)
In short: I'm not impressed.
In long: There are signs of it being low-effort work (very nearly everything game-mechanics-wise about the tentacle things in the forest is poorly designed. You can't walk back through the forest as the white-haired sister ever again after her first night trip to the town (due to a reason that's only relevant on that night), but you can teleport back even on the day she's not supposed to be able to go back. The enemy "fighting" has no purpose to my knowledge. It's also linear, and the stats are almost entirely pointless. The only thing it noticeably changes are the tentacle events. Both upgrade once. You can get them to upgrade by speeding through their initial event five times. You then need to come back with the sisters seperately, even though it claims you just need the stat value. Actually, the bar events supposedly upgrade based on a stat, but I don't think it properly checks for the stat changes. One of three things happened, 1. it didn't check the stats. 2. it checked the wrong stat. 3. I'm mistaken. I don't feel like going back through and checking on number 3. Oh, and both bar events are, for the most part, text-only.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Obviously, it's short, and there's very little h-content. I mean, there's as much as you would expect to see in about an hour's worth of game, for whatever that's worth.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account